Talk

''Scarlotte! I need to have a word with you.''

I shout as I storm into the gym.

I see Scarlotte holding up a punching bag that Chanjue is holding.

As she hears me, she quickly drops the punching bag and walks over to me.

''Scarlotte, I seriously don't think I can do this anymore, the hybrids are terrible. They are really mean and one of them even gave me a hickey! A FRICKING HICKEY! Please tell me I can do something else.''

Scarlotte looks confused and looks at my neck.

''Wow.......that must be Taehyung's work. Right?''

''W-Wha- YES! but that's not the point, the point is-!''

''You want to get out of here, alright I understand. But.........I can't help you.''

. . . . . . . . . .  . . .

''WHAT!''

I look at her in disbelief.

''I understand that the hybrids on the fifth floor are assh*les, I get that really but I can't do much about it. I'm not the one who can assign people different jobs, the boss does that and seeing that you have signed a contract you probably won't get out of it too.''

''Why not!, can't I just go up to the boss and say: HEY! Mister, I don't like working here, the hybrids are mean!'' 

''No that's not how it works, you sign a contract and you have to stay the months that are required on that contract. For example when I first got here I hated the place, but I could not leave due to the contract that said that I had to stay for six months. After that I was free to resign if I wanted to but if I resigned before the six months were over, I would have to pay the company 500.000 euros. So basically if you want to quit, you own the company money.''

''...............................I should have read the contract.''

''Yes, I think so too. Still I do think the hybrids have taken a bit of a like towards you, the last person made Jungkook so angry that she got slashed on her arm. No matter how much I tried to pursuade her she wanted to get away from this place. But enough chit-chatting, let's work on your self defense. With what I see right now you are not the best at it.''

Scarlotte stands in front of the mat and tells me to take of my shoes and join her.

Chanjue takes a seat on the bench and watches us from a far.

''This should be interesting.''

----------------------------------------------------

*Bang*

''Come on Y/n, you won't win anything standing in that pose!''

Scarlotte looks down at me for the hundreds time already.

She keeps tackling me to the ground saying I'm not good enough.

''I'm *pant* sorry. I'm not *pant* that strong and *pant* I've never done this.''

''It shows....................alright, again! This time I want you to keep your hands in front of your face, if you drop your hands, you become an easier target.''

Scarlotte gets back to her fighting position.

I also stand up, a little wobbly.

I wait for her to make the first move.

She punches forward but I dodge it, then proceeding to grab her hand I try to twist it.

She quickly catches on tho and kicks my leg, I fall on the ground and know I lost once again.