and then

''Hoseok where did you put my black and white socks, I need them for later tonight.''

I was running around the house trying to find the socks that fit so good with my black dress for tonight.

I was getting frustrated due to them being nowhere, ''Hoseo-''

I halt as he stands in front of me with the pair of socks that I was looking for.

''Thank you.'' I stand on my toes and give him a short kiss on his lips.

He smiles and hands me the socks, ''Don't worry so much, the more anxious you get the more you forget things. It happens all the time.''

I smile and shake my head. ''Well thankfully I have an amazing husband who helps me remember where I left my beautiful socks.''

I turn around to put on the socks but stop as Hoseok's arms slide around my waist.

He presses me against him and takes in my scent.

''Is that my perfume you're wearing?''

I smile slightly, remembering why I put it on.

''I wanted to smell nice, and your perfume was the perfect mix of you and cherry blossoms.''

I can hear him laughing, and my heart flutters at the sound of his voice.

''You are the most interesting woman I have ever met.''

He leaves a soft kiss on my neck before pulling away from me.

''I'll go get the car, why don't you finish getting dressed my stressed princess.''

I slightly slap his arm as he walks away, feeling a blush coming up as he looks back at me with those mischievous eyes one final time before dissapearing to go downstairs.

I finally put on my socks before leaving to go downstairs, there I grab my shoes and walk outside.

Hoseok is already there, leaning against the car, smiling at me with those gorgeous eyes.

I'm happy that he found me, of course the things that happened at the aslyum were some of the worst things that ever happened to me. But he was there, and he saved me.

As I walk to him, he holds the door open for me.

''Ladies first.''

He gives me that familair grin and I step in.

After closing the door he joins me on the other side, and sits expectingly behind the wheel.

''So......where are we going?''

''Hoseok! I messaged you the restaurant details, you told me you were going to look at them!''

''Sorry, soryy I forgot. I can put it in the gps if you tell me te location?''

I shake my head, ''What would you do without me?''

We look at each other and he whispers, ''I would probably die from grief, because my heart loves you to much to lose.''

And there it is again, those fluttering feelings in my stomach, that familiair faint feeling as he leans over and kisses my lips.

I have fallen so head over heels for this man, and I am scared that I would probably feel the same, should I ever lose him.

I try not to think about it and instead cup his chin as we kiss passionately.

After a bit he pulls back and stares at me.

''so......you gonna put in the data so we can get food? I'm starving.''

I giggle and finally put in the restaurant details, the gps gives us the route and a monotone voice tells us to ''turn right, before taking another turn to the left.''

''Thank you gps lady, you will be our guide on this thrilling adventure as we search the land for food to fill our hungry stomach.''

''Just drive already, the restaurant will close before we get there.''

He smiles and starts the engine, as he drives off I keep staring at him.

And I'm wondering, wondering how he is going to react tonight when I tell him that he is going to be a father in a few months.

____________________________________________________________

Alright, I think that's it.

I think I'm done.

I have written down my story from start to finish.

I am truely, so happy from all of the love and kindness that you have shown this story.

I hope you enjoyed the series, and I will probably end it after this.

so for now, goodbye and thank you.

Byeeeeee (^-^)

from: the author