Confused

Panting I slam the door behind me.

I couldn't stop running after I got out of Jungkook's grip.

The guys scared me, I ran to the dorm not even stopping when I heard someone call my name.

Finally being in my own dorm made me feel a bit safer.

Adrenaline was flowing through my veins, it was exhausting me.

''I need to calm down a bit.''

Walking to the bathroom, I opened the sink and poured water on my face.

Quickly my body cooled down, I turned of the sink and walked back to my room.

Going back outside now would be a risk I couldn't take, Scarlotte and Chanjue were still out there. 

I decided to stay in the dorm until dinner, I have no other chores to do so I'm not wasting my time.

The clock points at five in the afternoon, dinner will be in a few hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping into the cafeteria a lot of people are already there.

I get in line and grab myself a tray, suddenly someone calls for me.

Chanjue is waving very enthusiastically, Scarlotte sitting next to him.

A feeling of nervousness washes over me, having no idea how Scarlotte will react.

Still I move their way when I have my food.

''Chanjue told me you were feeling ill, how are you feeling now?''

Scarlotte looks surprisingly worried.

''Ohhh, uhhhh a lot better actually, thank you.''

''If you feel worse, go to the asylum's hospital, Alice will patch you up.''

Chanjue nods briefly before getting back to eating.

''Also I heard that the fifth floor hybrids have crossed the line.''

I choke on my food as she says that.

''Be careful.''

Chanjue slaps my back.

''Alright..................as I was saying, I heard that the hybrids on the fifth floor crossed the line earlier outside today. One of them had beaten up another hybrid, the poor guy, had to be brought to the hospital.''

Locking eyes with Chanjue he gave me a: don't-say-anything-look.

''Well I guess they won't be allowed outside for a couple of weeks now, it is sad, they were on their way of getting a bit better.''

Scarlotte continues eating as well as Chanjue, I'm just relieved that she didn't know about my run-away-from-them story.

For now everything was like it had always been.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov.

After Y/n ran away from us Namjoon called us in a circle.

''Don't worry guys, she won't be running from us much longer. It is almost time for us to put our plan into action.''

The rest of the guys smirked.

''Ahhhh~ I can't wait!'' Taehyung smiled while licking his lips.

''Stop being such a weirdo.''  Yoongi smacked him on the back of his head.

''HEY! What are you looking at? Huh!'' Jimin suddenly shouted

I turned around and saw a guy standing there, holding a ball.

''Ummm-ummm I-I n-nothing'' he was trembling

''What have you heard?''

''N-nothing, I s-swear!''

''Let's make sure of that.''

I cracked my knuckles while walking towards the guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

It's me, the author.

This is a short chapter, I know.

But it's for the plot.

Else I might reveal everything already.

What do you think is about to happen? What plan are they talking about?

I will try to upload soon, I'm in the middle of test weekkkkk and chemistry is freaking me out.

Vote, comment and follow meeee (if you want)

Byeeeeeeeeee (^-^)