Later

One month.

I've been here for one month already.

I've send Momo two letters already since I am not allowed to text her.

I also wrote Jinya and Mingu a letter, I hope both of them are doing alright in the hospital.

I am also doing something different now.

After two weeks of enduring the constant teasing, force kissing and threats, Scarlotte had finally had enough of the boys treating me like that.

They could not be held in line and every time I visited to bring them their food and medicine, they got more and more aggressive.

At one point when I was giving the food, I slipped and fell on the bed while trying to reach a spot on the window, of course this was all a set up and as soon as I fell, I was pinned down on the bed.

I should have seen it coming, knowing Jimin it would not be the first time he would pull a stunt like that. Either way as soon as he wanted to make a hickey on me, I shocked him.

Sounds sad but it's the only thing that keeps the guys from tackling me, for some weird reason the guys got more and more touchy with me every day so Scarlotte got fed up with everything and stepped to the boss.

After arguing for half an hour, she came back outside and showed me a thumbs up.

I was being transferred from the fifth floor to the third floor, and believe me. That was so much better!!!!!

The hybrids on the third floor still had mental conditions, but they were much easier to handle than the fifth floor hybrids.

I heard from Scarlotte that someone else replaced me, a girl two years older than me, the rumour was that the guys got mad for not having me as their usual meal-giver. So when they saw her they attacked her.

The poor girl, she was send to the hospital, the guys were send into time-out and were kept under strict observation.

I feel pretty guilty.

Still, I saw her later when she was discharged from the hospital.

For now everything was back to being quiet, at least that's what I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Try attacking me with your left leg first, Seeing how that is your stronger leg and will give you a higher chance of taking me down.''

Scarlotte is helping me try tackling Chanjue, after one month of fighting Scarlotte, she thought I was ready to try and take on Chanjue. 

That turned out to be a bit difficult still, so now she was giving me more instructions.

''Alright, try to avoid getting punched and tackle him as fast as possible.''

She gives Chanjue a thumbs up, and both of us get into fighting position. 

Attacking with his right arm, I block and avoid the punch.

My comeback is doing a high-kick aimed for his head, Chanjue can barely avoid it.

He chuckles and storms towards me, grabbing me around my waist.

His grip is firm but after a punch in the stomach he quickly let's go.

I kick him on the back of his legs and his feet give up on him, holding him down with my arm he's secured with no way out.

Chanjue taps the mat.

''Alright! You winnnnnnnn.''

Smiling I let go and stand up, Scarlotte gives me a smile as she grabs a towel.