Next day

Waking up the next day, I see I'm still in the tub.

''Damn, my back is broken now.''

(Author: oH No OuR bAcK........iT's BrOkEn!    heheheh sorry)

With a bit of pain, I eventually get out off the tub.

I use the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Taehyung's bite mark is finally fading away, now only two small holes are visible.

While unlocking the door I look around, scared that man, Hope is still here.

But I don't see him anywhere.

Walking to my closet I notice a note.

''Dear Y/n, I'm sorry for scaring you. I regained control at about 4 in the morning, Hope messed up your room a bit so I cleaned up. I apologize for Hope his behavior. I think it would be best if I kept my distance from you for now on, until I know I can control him again. Don't be scared of me please, I try to hold him back. I advise you to also keep distance from the guys, I'm thinking they will be confused because we didn't do anything tonight. Please!!! Please don't let the guys know about last night, they would kill me for treason. 

Good luck, Hobi.''

''Awwww, he's so sweet, still I have to be on my toes. I can't trust any of them, although Hobi has made me trust him more. I guess I have to wait now.''

And so I wait for someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*warning some strong words will be said*

*knock, knock*

Being surprised to hear someone at the door. 

I almost fall out of bed.

The door opens and white wolf ears peek inside.

''Hello Darling~ Are you hungry~?''

Seokjin walks in.

''.........well not really.''

He smirks and walks towards me.

''That's too bad, I made this breakfast myself so I would be really sad if you won't eat it.''

He puts the plate infront of me and sits next to me on the bed.

''Go on, try it.''

I hesitantly take a bite out of the food.

''Well???? What do you think? huh?!''

''It's ummm good.''

Not gonna lie it does taste good, theres is just this weird aftertaste. 

''Ummm what is this flavour that I taste, it's a bit strong.''

Jin nods.

''Yes it's supposed to taste that strong, I mean the smell of your mate has to be strong, how are you supposed to find each other if it's not? That would be a problem.''

''Wait Jin? What do you mean by that?''

He looks at me a bit confused but also with a hint of fun.

''What ever do you mean darling? This is normal in the hybrid world, every female does this to express gratitude to their mate~?''

I look at him expectingly.

''W-well e-explain please!''

''For the females to express their gratitude they usally spend time with their mate and they often lick each other, that way the scent gets transferred to one another. Also other hybrids know that you are already mated so they won't get in the way. Since we just mated and haven't had much quality time together, I thought this might help you on the way. But if you want.........we have some time before we have to get back to the others~.''