Night

''Please stop, your hurting my wrist.''

Y/n tries to stop Hoseok but he's way to strong.

''Hoseok, please.''

He doesn't listen but instead continues.

There is no escaping him.

We reach the dorm and Hoseok opens it with a key.

He quickly steps inside, dragging me with him.

''You know, I think I'm just going to use the bathroom. It's been such a day-''

I don't get the chance to finish my scentence as he drags me to the bed.

''W-wait! Why don't we t-think about this for a second! Hoseok please!''

It doesn't matter anymore.

He pushes me down on the bed and moves closer to me.

His hands pin my wrist, his legs trap mine.

This is it.

This is the moment I lose everything.

Moving his head towards my neck, his breath warms my skin.

I prepare for the worse.

He is so close.....

''Don't worry, I'm not doing anything bad.''

His nose moves along my cheek before he let's go of my wrist and plops down next to me.

His arms wrap around my waist as he snuggles into me.

''.......wha........what.........I thought-''

''Well you thought wrong, I'm not going to hurt you or force you into something you don't want.''

I'm speeceless, he's not going to force himself onto me?

Hoseok sighs.

''The others would though. As soon as we decided you were going to be our mate they wanted to lay their claim on you as soon as possible. I-  I also wanted that, but as soon as I saw your fear...........I decided against it. You don't deserve to be forced into things, but I can't convince the others to stop hurting you. They have gone wild, their testosterone levels have gone off the chart and every time you get close to them they struggle to hold themselves back.                                        Namjoon is pretty good at hiding it tho, but Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.......well. I think you know that already-''

He brushes his hand against the bite in my neck briefly.

''So you need to avoid the others as much as possible, or do what they want, to not piss them off. When Namjoon announced one of us got to stay with you tonight the others immediately rushed off to their teams. Threatening them, hurting also. I.........I think fate wanted it this way, my team winning...............I do love you, I really do! And I want nothing more than to just jump you and kiss you all over your precious body.......but I will wait if I have to.                                               I can't afford to lose another person.''

His voice becomes soft and fades away.

''ummm, Hoseo-''

''Hobi, call me hobi.''

''Okay Hobi. Could you maybe tell me who is Hazel and what happened to her, if I may ask?''

He froze at the question.