Chapter 32 - His Coronation & Truths

|| Ethan ||

I wore an elegant navy satin suit and buttoned his cuffs. My eyes pierced the mirror-like never before. I have been preparing myself for this day for a century now.

"Elizabeth" I sighed her name as my eyes flicked to her photo that was hanging over the wall

My eyes ogled her beautiful face, which was screaming power and royalty, she was made for this role, she deserved to be the Queen and she has always been but fate has something else planned for her.

"Why did you do that ?" I let out a deep sigh.

My heart was twisting painfully cause I never wished to be the King of this power or creatures. It was your dream, your responsibility and need not mine.

"Elizabeth, I never wanted to be the King, trust me" I looked at her face and recalled our happy times together.

We were inseparable, cared for each other and always had each other back as the best pair of royal siblings. There was no greed of sovereignty between us.

"I can't be weak"

I concealed my emotions and cleared my throat before leaving the closet room.

I stopped in midst of my room when I sensed an unannounced presence in my room.

"Whoever you are, show yourself" I snarled not pleased with the unwanted guest.

Ethos appeared instantly as air and cleared his throat while seizing me up with his grey-tinted eyes. He doesn't seem please with me and I knew the reason behind it.

"Look Ethos, if you are here to lecture me then go ahead, open your big mouth but honestly I don't care" I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him.

"Someone is here to meet you, Ethan. Stop acting like a spoiled teenager when you are matured more than that mere human girl. I don't think I need to remind you that you can't be with her so don't even try to" He warned me before vanishing from my room.

I wanted to stop him and defend myself but this old man is an ass, always been.

My eyes lingered at the shadow behind the door that slowly comes forward into the light and that figure slowly glistened in my sight.

A familiar face greeted me, his sharp jawline to his face everything about him was magnetic, this guy has the power to seduce anyone with his eyes and fascinating talks.