Prologue

Stars were twinkling in the sky as the moon is glinting among them and the cool breeze blowing hauling the trees aware of the power raging among them. Everything is so peaceful and beautiful in the forest of Springfield except for a handsome vampire standing amid the forest growling like a beast as he is.

 Everything is so peaceful and beautiful in the forest of Springfield except for a handsome vampire standing amid the forest growling like a beast as he is

He breathed heavily trying to restrain his anger but he couldn't and just swatted a tree destroying it with his power and resentment. The tree burns into ashes just by his single touch because he is not some normal Vampire. He's the crowned prince who is going to rule vampires someday, whose responsibility is more than just being a hot-headed childish vampire.

He's Ethan Dark, The Crowned Prince of Vampires & The Dark World of Immortals.

"I am not going to act like a student in some crappy college," He growled turning to his fellow vampire who is trying to calm him but couldn't.

"You need to do this, Ethan. You have taken an oath, don't forget it", The vampire reminded him about his oath that he has never forgotten.

Ethan's creamy brown orbs turn into a shade of red, overpowering his body which was radiating his vampire power throughout his cold body. He wasn't pleased to do this but he has no other option than to agree to this plan. He is not fond of humans but he has to bear them and live among them from now on.

"I will do this in my way without doing it in your way", He opposed the concept of pretending like a student and being surrounded by tons of humans doesn't excite him.

The vampire sighed trying to not lash out at him and speaks up with a calm voice, trying to reason with him.

"You know you have no other options except this, Ethan. It's up to you. If you love her you have to do this," Saying this, that vampire disappears leaving him alone, frustrated, and forfeited.

Ethan scowled slamming his hand on another tree while glancing at a picture of a young beautiful girl flickering on his phone screen making his red eyes sparkle in the moonlight and his fangs descended to his bottom lips determined to do this, eager to meet this human girl.

"I am coming for you Bethany Spark, " He sneers.

~Prologue ends here ~

Kindly like by touching the star ✨ sign and last but not least leave your beautiful comments.

Thank you. I just wanna share I am going through an emotional breakdown and the thing which is setting me at peace in writing.

So it will be very appreciable if you all show some love to this story.
Feedbacks are must