Chapter 13 - Chaos & Elizabeth

Bethany Spark

He just smirked rubbing his cheeks with amusement while I just stare at him dumbly, I mean I just slapped him and he's enjoyed the whole thing

He's bloody crypto!

I don't believe him. He's really very a weird guy. There is something dangerous about him which I can't exactly point it.

"Do you really think that was a good idea to slap me? " He stated coldly looking at me.

And I just glare at him scoffing, " I am not scared of you at all, Mr Dark".

He chuckled humorously in return as if I just tell a joke to him. Well no surprise there, everything is a joke to him always.

"Feisty much!, " He grinned showing his white shining teeth to me which urged me to hit him.

He earned another death glare from me and he deserved it.

He's such a psychotic person. Now I really think I am in danger. Nothing is affecting him, he hasn't even bit of decency.

He always kisses me as if I belong to him or I am his some personal asset which I am not.

Without a word, I turn my heels and left him behind walking on the uneven ground making my way towards the road.

I just don't want to waste another second on him.

I had a fear that he'll come in my way try to stop me but surprisingly he didn't which is quite relieving.

On the way, I tried to call Angie but again network issues.

"Hell No, not again" I wanted to bang my head somewhere because this is the second time my network has gone off.

I kept my head high and didn't turn back to look at him even though I wanted to but I managed not to.

"Don't Beth, He is not worth it, " I mentally scolded myself.

I don't want to get murdered into the woods in the night especially when no one knows where I am.

I finally reached on the main road leaving him and his cabin behind into that woods which were scaring the shit out of me.

I tap my foot on the road feeling dumbfounded now what and where to go?.

To be a cue, I watch a ray of shine coming towards me, it was a car and I felt relieved at least someone is here and I can go back safely.

The car stopped right in front of me and it seems awfully familiar to me but I ignored it and tilt my head to ask for help.

"I am lost, can you please drop me to Springfield boarding house, " I implored in a soft voice.

I tap on the window as I said it but when the windows slide down revealing the identity of the driver my face falls and twisted.