Chapter 7 - The Kiss

| Blake |

I watch Ethan vanishing in thin air, leaving me to death groaning against the ground not able to bear this pain which is flaring in my veins

I watch Ethan vanishing in thin air, leaving me to death groaning against the ground not able to bear this pain which is flaring in my veins. It feels like a fire igniting inside me piercing the every inch of my body. I can not even breathe, it is suffocating me to death.

"I..need...to breath.."

I choked not even able to speak at this moment. His poisoned blood has cursed mine which is the reason for my suffering. If it continued like this I'll die soon.

I struggled against the ground to get up or move but everything is becoming fuzzy making it hard for me to even shift my body.

"Blake, Blake.. " A female voice called me out and I blinked my eyes to see a girl who seems knows me and a little hope emerge in this dark to help me out.

I shook my head when I couldn't see anything and my vision becomes blurry then I feel someone kneeling down next to me taking my hand in hers whoever she is. 

I can sense genuine care and concern in her voice which sends warmth to my soul as if I am connected to her which confused me

I can sense genuine care and concern in her voice which sends warmth to my soul as if I am connected to her which confused me. It can't be Bethany I know her voice, it's someone else. Then I feel her moving my head onto something soft making me realise it's her lap which perplexed me but I can't even form words to question her.

"Blake who did this to you? What happened? " She asked me enraged but I couldn't say anything to her due to the impact of blood taking over me quickly.

"Blake answer me, " That strange girl shook me and I just pointed at my neck trying to give her the idea of my current condition.

There was utter silence and then I felt something against my lips as if she is forcing to drink something but I refused not able to bring myself to trust this girl.

"Blake just drink this elixir and you will be fine and if you keep refusing like this, you will die"

There was a pause and she continues further, " Please Blake, Drink it ".

Again, she pushed it to my mouth and this time I opened my mouth letting the bitter, sour and tangy liquid inside and gulped it quickly coughing severely.