Chapter 9 - The Jealousy

He stood there glaring at me while I panicked quickly started dabbing his face with the towel I had in my hands and surprisingly he didn't even flinch just continued scowling at me.

"I am so sorry, I

"I am so sorry, I...

I trailed off locking eyes with him. He was clearly holding himself back from lashing out at me if there was a normal guy in his place, he would definitely have flinched with the heat of the coffee and get simmered but noticing his face, there is no whiff of it.

His face is still gorgeous as ever and the coffee seems to have no effect on him. Is he even a human?.

" You are really inept. I brew this coffee with all my heart and you had to ruin it, Miss Spark, " He says clearly trying to make me feel bad.

"You're here but you can't be I mean you were gone, " I shuttered in between words not sure about him being here.

Lately, my mind has played a lot of things including now I am daydreaming about him.

"Did you weed? "

He scoffed rolling his eyes and took the towel in hands wiping off his face more certainly

"Of course I am here not a ghost of mine ".

Yep, you're such a ghost.

"I can see now, you don't have to be so rude, " I grimaced.

One question reels in my mind. Did he stay back here for me?. I have desired him to stay here but didn't expect him he would actually listen to me.

Him being here makes my heart flutter. I am actually thankful to him for taking care of me.

Suddenly his eyes flicker at me and he smirked, " Don't tell me you were actually daydreaming about me? ".

My eyes go wide and my mouth hanging open at his statement. How did he know?. I don't recall giving him that expression. Did I?.

He moves closer to me and chuckled, " Your silence gave me my answer".

I avert his intense gaze and even looking at his gaining a victory face. How can anyone be this full of himself?. He is assuming right about everything like he knows me better than me which is weirding me and making my heart beats at the same time.

He didn't leave me and made me look into his eyes slightly tucking his hand down to my chin. He smiles clearly amused by my shyness and acceptance to him.

I blinked my eyes when his eyes shine like a comet and he seems genuinely joyous for the first time. My heart thumps loudly that it made it possible for him to hear it. We both didn't utter a word just stayed in silence gazing intently in the eyes of each other. 

But then he pulled back as if realised something and clears his throat, that smile has vanished from his face. 

"Miss Spark, you look good now. Just rest tonight more and you'll be fine as a fresh flower"