Chapter 10 - His Wicked Stroke

I don't know what he did to me but I just couldn't able to refuse him and let him drag me out from there. I have no idea where he is taking me and also I have no courage to ask him. It was like I just couldn't refuse him.

Abruptly he stops and I did too following his steps

Abruptly he stops and I did too following his steps. My eyes widened when I got aware of my surroundings. He took me to that murderous lake which is prohibited for visitors. Murderous because last year, a group of five college students vanished in thin air. These are the only rumours and also nobody finds them not even their bodies.

A chill runs down my spine leaving me trembling in knees. I couldn't even stand the fact that I am here. Why did he take me here?. Don't tell me he's planning to murder me?.

As if he reads my thoughts, he faces me as his deep piercing gaze strike right through my eyes.

"DATE? "

He scoffs.

I just blink my eyes at sensing the utter bitterness in his voice. He has a vicious aura about him. He is extremely dangerous I can feel it.

" Ethan, why are we here? " I ask hesitantly not knowing what to expect from him.

He scratches the back of his head and glared at me.

" Discussing your Date, " He says straightforwardly not even hiding it anymore. 

He is one hundred per cent Jealous. And that what I wished for but now he's scaring me.

I am happy and frightened both at the same time. But now it's way too late to back out, I have to play my part and see his reactions.

Pouting I asked, " Why does it even matter?. My life, my choice. I can date whoever I want to. It shouldn't concern you".

Instead of answering, he scowled at me and them stepped closer to me almost pressing his hard body against me. I took long breaths trying not to choke out at this sudden closeness.

"Really?. Do you really think like that?"

He sighed and smirked

"Bethany you're so naive. It's not up to you ".

He pressed himself more closer as if it could be possible. I inhale sharply as both of us were staring at each other intensely.

" Ethan you can't just...

I choked in the middle as if his intense are not letting me finish my sentence.

"Bethany, you're not going on date with anyone. Do you hear me? " He ordered me as his eyes locked with mine.

I feel annoyed, he can't just boss me around. I've my own will, who the hell thinks he is?.

"I will go with Blake or anyone whom I want to be with. You can't stop me, " I place my hand over his chest to jerk him back.