Chapter 5 - The Disclosure

Ethan Dark

The air intensified as soon as it's heed my powerful presence and trees starts swaying in rhythm with each step I was forwarding inside it and then everything went silent when I halted in the midst of the woods

Here, I was once again in the den of the woods stifling myself. I just like in here surrounded by darkness. I closed my eyes and saw her face again smiling at me. A smile form on my lips as we shared a deep and intense kiss. I felt closure to her like she is right here with me and her love is giving me the strength to endure this bullshit.

"I am doing this for you," I sighed and opened my eyes only to find myself all alone just with the feeling of her existence.

It felt more like a trance as far as I could remember her, the woman who taught me love but somewhere I still feel like something is missing. I don't know what is it but I am aware that I need to play my part to again be with her.

Even though when I don't want to be the part of this student drama crap but I have to do this for her. I am waiting for centuries and now I have found Bethany so I need to cease this chance. But she can't get too much closer and not too much far away. This is happening so fast, she is getting attracted to me quickly which isn't a good sign for either of us.

I have to push her away so I can keep proper space between which won't threaten my reality. I am barely able to control myself around her. The smell of her fresh blood is provoking me and being close to her is making it even harder for me.

"She always stares at me like she knows me or trying to, " I run a hand through my hair quickly disappearing deeper into the woods when all of sudden I hear a blade slicing through the air, brushing past my cheeks halting me in place.

A Vampire Hunter is here and I know him.

My senses active and my eyes focused every moment of the creatures present in the forest including a deep drastic smell of a human. There is someone else in here testing me.

"Blake, I didn't know you stalk people around, " I quickly appeared right in front of him catching him off guard.