Chapter 34 - The love she has for him

|| Elizabeth ||

The guests were swivelling around the hall under the flow of music as I was casually leaning against the bar, keeping my keen eye almost on every guest present in the hall at the moment.

"Rubbish" I pour myself a glass of black bourbon and gulped it down my throat.

I didn't feel anything but this was better than eyeing these useless fellows

I didn't feel anything but this was better than eyeing these useless fellows. This coronation is boring, I wish I had stayed back with the Golden boy.

"Golden Boy" I smile and took a sharp breath trying not to think of him.

He needs to stay away from me, I am that danger which won't hesitate before pulling him into my darkness and then he'll disappear like never existed.

"You should slow down, Elizabeth" A familiar rough voice paused me.

With a heavy groan, I look at Ethos who was casually leaning against the bar right next to me. He has his signature face without a smile and lots of lectures hidden underneath.

"Why do you want to teach me now, Professor?" I chuckled

His eyebrows cringed together but he didn't get offended with me that irked me.

"Ugh, you are no fun" I rolled my eyes and was about to leave.

"You should leave your brother alone. It's his special day, you should be happy for him. He is your little brother, you love him and always protected him but now you act as if you don't care for him" He sighs frustrated almost provoking me

I sharply turned at him and folded my arms together that alerted him but then I laughed too loudly that everyone moved to stare at me.

"Love him, like really?" I wave my hand in the air and cackled "Loved him once when he was my brother but today he isn't. I used to care for him but now I don't. Also, I used to be protective of him, now I don't give a fuck about him"

I approached Ethos with glinting fiery red eyes and picked up the glass of martini.

"He is no one for me just like you, Professor" I snickered and spew the drink over his head.

Everyone gasped around us but I didn't care and smirked at displeased Ethos who was resisting himself to hurt me.

"And Remember one thing, I ain't like my mother, Ethos. I am better than her so next time when you try to rebuke me, be prepared for the consequences"