Chapter 15 - The Love between Brother's & Sister

|| Bethany||

Anxiety ran through my spine as my eyes locked with his icy red ones which were piercing mine. His mouth reluctantly left Cathy's neck, her blood kept trickling down his mouth making him look like a wild monster who has gotten his prey after a long time.

His eyes showed no remorse as he left her body that instantly hits the ground as if she wasn't even a human, just his food which he is fed up for now because his whole attention is at me.

"Bethany, what the hell are you doing here?" He wasn't pleased with my arrival as if he didn't want me to know about his true self.

I didn't waste much time and reached for the vase nearby, hurled it at him to protect myself.

"Don't come me" I warned him while watching him dodging my attack.

The next he was in front of me, he appeared like a bolt of current that coerced me to think thoroughly. He possesses insane speed, strength, fangs and healing powers that only draws me to one conclusion.

"You're a vampire" I gasped, terrified with the truth I had just learnt.

"Don't try to run or I'll do something you won't like," He warned me, shoving me against the wall in a gentle manner.

I couldn't understand what was going on in his head since he is behaving way cooler when I assumed he would hurt me but here he's speaking to me casually.

"What were you doing in my room?" He asked me in a soft yet anxious tone.

His red eyes intensified with each second passed by as if he is eager to hear my response but I couldn't form any words because of fear that is slowly gripping my whole body.

"LEAVE ME," My instincts kick in as I pushed him away but he tightened his grip around me in return.

"Don't provoke me, Bethany" He flared his fangs at me.

My eyes squinted in fear that he is going to hurt me and suck my blood because he is that monster who doesn't have any emotions but I felt no pain. I opened my eyes to meet his brown ones, that were appearing human, not monstrous.

"Relax, I am not going to hurt you" He sighed, understanding I am afraid of him.

"Leave me" Tears drenched my cheeks as I tried to be freed from him.

He sniffed my face, making my eyes wide at him as next, he shoved my face up to meet his eyes.

"You are so scared of me, Bethany" He chuckled, enjoying my misery and continued, "But believe me, I am not interested in hurting you".

"Okay here's a condition, I'll leave you"

I frowned at his words and still tried to get away from him.

"What am I, Bethany?" He asked, wanting to hear what I think of him.

My eyes showed no emotions when they met his, summoning my courage I answered him, "You are a blood-sucking monster, A Vampire".

There was unseen anger, pain and hurt in my voice because somewhere in my heart I have feelings for him that weren't going to get away anytime soon. After all, what I feel for him is way stronger than my fear but right now I can't stand his demon side.

"Are you sure about it?" He peered into my eyes intensely as if toying me and asked, "Do the silly creatures like Vampires still exist?"

I was sweating right now, my mind running wild unable to understand what he was trying to get at and frowned at him.

"Don't tell me, sucking blood from your girlfriend's neck is a new kind of kink before sex?" I boldly retorted which brought a smile to his face.

"Bethany, you're different...