Chapter 10 - Let's Hang Out!

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 10 — Let's Hang Out!

"The future sounds fun, but right now, let's enjoy the moment, okay?"

Notes: I decided to place the twins hangout, Cedric bonding, and Wayne perspective all in one chapter.

════════════════════════════════

"Um.. you guys do know that I can fly on my own broom, right?" Y/n asked the twins as George settled her down behind him on his broom.

"Yeah, but don't you wanna do some tricks? Like... falling out of the sky and Fred catches you." George smiled as Fred made a thumbs up, "Trust me! I'll catch you every time, I promise."

Y/n, a bit nervous but willing to try, placed her trust in the gingers (not the smartest idea but okay). George started to fly high in the sky, the familiar feeling of the wind whipping through her hair making Y/n feel free again. Since there wasn't any Quidditch this year she hadn't been on a broom since her 1 week of summer with the Weasleys.

"Ready Y/n!?" she heard Fred yell from below her. Y/n yelled back an okay before George counted down from 3. Once she heard go she let go of George and fell down from the sky.

Weirdly enough, Y/n wasn't afraid. She knew Fred was going to catch her, he was already aligned up right in front of her to hop on. She liked this feeling somewhat. Like she had wings and was actually flying.

Placing herself on Fred's broom while in the air, she wrapped her arms around Fred before he pulled up so they wouldn't hit the ground and become squashed from a thing called gravity.

The three did this a couple more times, multiple whoops and cheers coming from them as Y/n did twists, flips, somersaults and turns while falling in the sky. After the excitement of flying, they decided to sneak into Honeydukes to get a couple butterbeers. They looked around Zonko's for a bit before returning to the school, looking for a victim to prank.

Now of course, the prank had to be wonderful, amazing, brilliant... The twins chose Harry to prank. They told Y/n that they were doing it to loosen him up a bit, get rid of the nerves of being an unexpected Hogwarts Champion... that wasn't the case at all. It was their indirect saying to Harry that he was hogging her and they wanted a chance to be with her too. Not that he knew; the boy's bloody oblivious.

Y/n got her inspiration from a childhood game she played with her grandparents called the blanket monster. Of course, one of them would control the blanket, trying to "eat" the small Y/n up and smother her with hugs and tickles. Y/n enchanted Harry's blanket so when he sat on it, the blanket would come alive and eat him, tickling him from the inside.