Chapter 26 - A List of Questions

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 26 — A List of Questions

Author Note: I'm giving other people more time to send their input on what Y/n should do in the previous chapter, so those will be written later

Author Note: I'm giving other people more time to send their input on what Y/n should do in the previous chapter, so those will be written later. Enjoy the chapter! This is a bit long because I might not have time to update next week and I am a bit late. I've got some big tests coming up, so wish me luck!

════════════════════════════════

There were a number of things the batfamily wanted to know about Y/n, as she didn't usually share what happened in her magical world unless they asked, but how could they ask about things they didn't even know.

The only thing Y/n would willingly speak about was magical creatures and the reserve, otherwise, you had to ask a question and see if it would be answered. Or Y/n would have to explain something magical that they didn't know.

So, with the limited knowledge that they knew, they made another list. A list of things to ask about. More so the batboys than Bruce and Alfred because Y/n tended to share anything with them without being asked. Damian often wondered when Y/n even had the time to bond with the two adults seeing as she was his friend first.

First things first,

- The Gala Date

"Hey Alfred? About Y/n's gala-"

"No master Tim, if Miss Y/n will not tell you her gala date, I will not do so either. Please do not bother master Bruce or Miss Y/n for an answer."

Tim sighed as he left Alfred and turned the corner to see his other brothers, shaking his head sadly.

"Okay, so we can't go to Alfred anymore, and he said not to go to Bruce or Y/n-"

"What about me?"

The boys turned around at the new voice, seeing their sister standing across from them, looking at them confused. "Did something happen?"

"Ah, no, don't worry about it Y/n." Dick tried to act natural but was slightly sweating after unexpectedly being caught off guard by her entrance. Y/n didn't buy it and looked at Damian who tensed.

"Damian."

"Ukht."

Damian's brothers inwardly cheered for him, not giving in to Y/n at the moment. They didn't know that Damian was already breaking, just as they would have if they were put in his position.

"... you know my name is Y/n-"

"Okay fine! We were trying to figure out your date to the gala!" Damian broke, unwilling to lose his bond with Y/n and having to call her by her name instead of his sister. His brothers sighed, though they knew they would have broken as well.