Chapter 25 - Muggle Ice Slippers

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 25 — Muggle Ice Slippers

"Here Ukht, hold my hand."

════════════════════════════════

It wasn't that bad, having to only be awake for a few days before everything went to black again. By the end of July Y/n could have a normal sleep schedule for a week before having to go back into a coma for 5 days. Y/n was getting better and she knew that, so for now, she put aside anything magic and went to bond with her family even more.

Well... maybe not everything magic...

"I know father already explained this, but no matter where I go, I can write in this and you will be able to see it?" Damian asked as he held the magical notebook that he was gifted earlier when Y/n first came home in a coma.

"Yes, it's not like a phone or any technical device. You just gotta be able to write in it, and eventually, I'll see it. And no one else will know what we talked about. It'll go blank once you've finished writing and once you're done reading just close the book and it'll go blank as well!"

Suddenly Dick came sliding through into the room, wearing socks to help him slide and crash into the sofa, landing on top of it with an "oof!". He positioned himself to look at his two younger siblings and smiled, "Hey lil' sis, Dami, are the brooms recharged yet? I wanna play more Quidditch?"

"Honestly Grayson," Damian said before Y/n could respond, "Y/n would have to recharge the brooms using magic, and she's not allowed to until she fully recovers."

"But her broom-"

"Brooms can be fueled by the aura of witches and wizards, but when muggles use it, it would have to be recharged using magic, not aura." Y/n added.

"Geez this magic stuff is complicated." Dick complained as he dramatically threw his arms in the air and slumped into the couch.

"Why don't we do something muggle? I haven't done that in a while, just being... normal in non-magic terms, considering magic is normal to me." Y/n said as she watched Dick's smile return.

"But what would we do?" Damian asked, making Y/n turn her head back in his direction.

"Well... there must be some muggle stuff that I haven't done yet... like... uh... skating! Or um, I've never been to DisneyLand before, I heard that it's popular with muggles."

"How about you tell us the... uh... muggle things that you've done and we make a list on what we should do together based on what you haven't done or want to do again with us." Dick suggested and Damian quickly went to get a piece of paper and a pen.