The Second Special Chapter!

════════════════════════════════

The Second Special Chapter!

Note: This is kinda related to the story, but is more like a side story!

Celebrating 11.6k views and 442 votes on Wattpad and 16.2k views and 180 adds (to library) on Quotev.

════════════════════════════════

Y/n felt the call to go to another universe quite suddenly as she was practicing her magic. Looking for Alfred, who was the only one else at the mansion at the moment, she told him that there was a Code U and after getting the go ahead, she left.

Appearing in what appeared to be an alleyway, Y/n walked out to see a city. Specifically, one in Japan. In her mind, she thanked those language lessons with Damian because he insisted that they were needed each time they went to galas.

As she walked out of the alleyway, she saw... creatures? Odd looking creatures amongst the humans who walked passed them like they weren't there. Assuming that this world was similar to hers, Y/n made the guess that the "muggles" of this world couldn't see the creatures that traveled amongst them.

Following her gut instincts, she walked among the crowd, and strangely the creatures seemed to avoid her, so Y/n didn't bother them. She was sent here to this world for a reason, just like she was sent to Dean and Sam's world. Perhaps there was a problem she needed to solve again?

A sudden feeling in her heart pulled her in the direction of a forest and she followed it. A feeling of familiarity overwhelmed her. Something from her world was here.

The sun shined down upon Y/n as she continued deeper into the forest, away from the city she started in. But as she got closer to where her feelings tugged her, she heard noise. More specifically, people's voices.

"Hurry! It's getting away!"

A loud cry came following the voice and Y/n's heart dropped. She knew by heart what that cry came from. Sprinting towards the noise, she pointed her hand in the direction the people were.

"Immobulus," she muttered silently and the people were frozen.

The dogs that were next to the black haired teen moved towards her, but Y/n also froze them with Immobulus.

She ignored the 2 who were yelling at her to get away and approached what they were chasing.

A beautiful Hippogriff, who was clearly put under distress after being attacked. Y/n made eye contact and bowed silently, causing the Hippogriff to pause, hesitating before returning the bow.

Y/n approached carefully and the Hippogriff allowed her to pet its feathers. "You've been through so much haven't you? You've been so strong..." Y/n told the Hippogriff, who snuggled its face into her shoulder, looking for comfort.

"You wanna go home, yeah? Why don't you take a break and I'll take you to the reserve to rest for a bit." Y/n showed the Hippogriff the magical satchel bag that she brought with her everywhere now and the Hippogriff stuck its head inside and disappeared into the bag.

The Freezing Charm faded on the people who stood there shocked at what they witnessed.

"Are you a sorcerer? That was so cool! Where did the curse go?" The pink-haired teen energetically asked Y/n, she could practically see the sparkles surrounding him.

"Uh.. something like that... and that wasn't a curse, that's a Hippogriff, generally not aggressive unless approached incorrectly, attacked, or felt threatened. Otherwise they're pretty cool creatures."