Chapter 15 - Summer Flashbacks

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 15 — Summer Flashbacks

"Is that Ghostbusters?"

════════════════════════════════

[Hogwarts - Year 1 - End of School Year]

"Okay so what's with the weird face Harry? It's like you're dreading something." Y/n asked as she sat on Harry's bed, waiting for him to finish packing his belongings. She swung her legs in boredom, but as she looked at the boy, she couldn't help but notice the expression on his face.

"It's-"

"Nothing? It's definitely something if you were going to say that. Now what is it?"

Harry sighed as he looked up from his belongings, messily placed in his trunk. "I've got to go back to the Dursleys this summer. They are very against all things magical and they hate me."

Y/n hummed in response, continuing to swing her legs. She made no further comment so Harry returned to stuff his remaining things into the trunk.

══════════════════

[Summer of July 30th]

The doorbell rang to the Dursleys house at 4 Privet Drive. Dudley, who was about to go up the stairs, changed direction to open the door, expecting that one of his friends had come over to play. Perhaps pick on Harry again.

Instead, the plump boy was met with a (hair colored) girl, stopping at her (shoulders, hips, neck, your hair length). (Coloured eyes) stared into his own, a friendly smile planted on her face as she rocked back and forth gently on her shoes from nervousness.

"Hello there, is Harry home?"

Slightly taken aback from the beautiful girl in front of him, he dumbly nodded and invited her inside. Her grandparents, exiting their beautiful Volkswagen T2, came and followed their grandchild and met Dudley.

"Why hello there young man." Y/n's grandfather greeted him. The boy nodded before going inside and calling his parents. Petunia, the only one home at the moment (since Vernon was at work) came to her son's call, seeing the young girl and her grandparents.

"Dudley, is this one of your friends and their family? You should have told me they were coming! I would have prepared lunch!"

"No, no it's alright. I've brought some blueberry muffins from the cafe downtown. They are delicious, I'm sure you'll enjoy them." Y/n's grandma spoke, placing the boxed muffins on the table as Petunia became even more flustered.

Seeing the tv on with one of Dudley's channels playing, Y/n's smile grew. "Is that Ghostbusters?" Dudley nodded quickly, going over to the sofa, sitting down and patting the spot beside him. "Watch with me?"