Chapter 31 - The Justice League

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 31 — The Justice League

"It's what they deserve."

════════════════════════════════

Y/n could proudly say that she and Cedric were fully recovered, no longer falling into comas, though there were those unusual random days that they did fall into comas which mainly lasted for at least 24 hours.

They had owled each other constantly (Y/n was working on making Cedric an enchanted notebook for communication) to keep in touch and to feel less alone from their situation.

To celebrate this, Y/n was going to be taken to the Watchtower. The batboys were certain Bruce for sure was going to say no, but Bruce actually saw this as an advantage.

The League had already known of Batman, his family and their identity, but they had yet to meet Y/n just yet. If they knew of his daughter, Bruce would be able to call them for assistance if he ever needed them (against Voldemort) considering that Y/n was dead to the Wizarding World and could only call Cedric, his family, and Dumbledore for help, which was not enough in Bruce's opinion.

Now, Y/n wasn't really expecting much from meeting superheroes, "co-workers" of her father. The reason for this was because she literally has met Dumbledore, Newt Scamander and Harry Potter, the superheroes of the wizarding world to her (and probably a majority of others). She didn't even expect Bruce to allow her to come visit the watchtower and meet the Justice League.

Watching her family suit up, Tim explained to her how the zeta tube worked seeing her genuine interest. Bruce looked behind them to see a pouting Damian who desperately wanted his sister's attention and behind him a snickering Dick and Jason making fun of him behind his back.

Clearing his throat to gain everyone's attention, they made their way to the zeta tube, ready to go to the Watchtower.

—————————

Y/n was not disappointed.

When she got to the Watchtower, the first thing she saw were the huge windows looking over Earth. Damian, taking the chance, pulled her over to the windows and let her put her hand against it to see the view.

The pure delight and amazement she had on her face brought smiles to each of her family member's faces.

Flash, who had just walked into the room, wasn't sure to be terrified or amazed that the usually stoic batfamily were smiling at what seemed to be an innocent girl. Slowly backing up he backed into a wall, causing him to flinch and quickly turn around and see Superman and not a wall.