Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY

════════════════════════════════

Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY

Note: This special is not related to the story, but it is at the same time. It is a future experience Y/n had. 

I also can't be bothered to center things right now.

It's also pretty long, around 4000 words, so brace yourself.

════════════════════════════════

Waking up from yet another nightmare, Damian raced through the halls to his sister's room, opening the door quietly to see that she was still sleeping there, layed on her side at the edge of the bed, hair messy, but Damian couldn't care less at that moment.

He closed the door behind him gently and made his way behind his sister, getting under her blankets and sleeping next to her. Hugging her gently to make sure she wouldn't disappear. No, she wouldn't. She's not gone yet. It was just a dream.

As if she knew it was Damian, Y/n turned over and wrapped her arms around Damian, bringing him close. Damian stayed still, as if afraid to wake her up, but he found it was too late as she whispered words that he desperately needed, "I'm not going anywhere, remember? And even if I did, you've got that compass I gave you." she didn't even open her eyes as her breathing remained slow and relaxed.

Damian knew it was just a normal compass (at the moment, not that he knew), but for some reason, those words reassured him as he returned the hug. But it was all over fast as he awoke that morning in her room without her to be found.

No.

"Y/n?"

No.

No.

"Y/N??"

No.

NO.

"Y/N THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

His yells brought the attention of Tim, his only brother at the manor at the moment. "Damian what's-"

"Y/n's missing!"

At that, Tim rushed to the Batcave, trying to get to the computer fast so he could check the CCTV cameras around Gotham and informed Alfred, who followed him after seeing him in a panic. Damian went to call their father to inform him of the situation. They needed to get their sister back.

════════════

"W-Where am I? Wait- no, this is.." Y/n looked around at the familiar walls that were once her room. Not her room in the Wayne manor, no, her old room at the first L/n mansion.

It was slightly different however, everything was the same, except it was a bit dusty. Perhaps Zooky didn't clean up once a month like she was asked before? "Zooky?" Y/n called out, but Zooky did not appear. That was a bad sign. Nothing bad ever happened to Zooky and she always responded, so Y/n knew that something had changed.

Getting out of bed, she went to her closet and found her clothes still there. Changing into them, she placed her nightgown inside the closet. Finding her wand (thankfully) on her bedside table, she took it and concealed it within her pocket.

Exploring the dusty mansion, she found a bag that she knew that her family didn't own. It was a small bag, and it was empty. Taking it with her she continued to explore as she went to the family safe. It was still there, hidden behind the upright piano. Taking some money and leaving the rest back for safe keeping, she locked the safe again and hid it behind the piano.