Chapter 17 - Inner Feelings

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 17 — Inner Feelings

"Thanks for this lil' sis."

════════════════════════════════

"Have you guys seen Y/n or Hermione? At all?" Harry and Ron asked around, looking for their best friends. People shrugged, shook their heads, apologized, straight out ignored them, and yet not one of them knew where any of the girls were.

Y/n being hard to find was understandable, she was always like that. Hermione however was a different story and with both of them gone and them being close, it's easy to assume that they went missing together.

It was the Second Task, and Harry (although was ready for the task thanks to Dobby) was worried for his friends. He needed his friends' support, but if they couldn't be found, he'd be forced to find them later, forever being worried even during the task.

Looking into the murky dark waters of the Black Lake, Harry stood with his fellow competitors, each in their own swimwear ready to retrieve what was waiting for them below. Once they were given the countdown and Harry had taken the gillyweed, they all jumped in the water, swimming forward.

Swimming in the state the gillyweed had left him, Harry had felt like he was gliding through the water. If he had time he could have played around, do some synchronized swimming, but alas, he only had an hour.

Arriving at a village, Harry was met with the sight of merpeople. He continued until he saw that what was taken wasn't items, it was people. Y/n, Hermione, Cho, and a girl who seemed similar to Fleur were tied up, asleep.

Harry took note that Y/n's ties seemed much more gentle. Perhaps she made friends with the merpeople as well. Who was he kidding? Of course Y/n made friends with the merpeople. She probably did as she was befriending the Giant Squid.

Looking at the girls, he set out to help them.

════════════════

Air filled Y/n's lungs as she reached the surface of the water. Seeing Fleur's sister semi-panicked, trying to swim, she assisted her, letting out a low whistle to call the Giant Squid. One of it's tentacles came and allowed them to stand in the water, slowly bringing them to one of the docks.

Helping her climb up, Y/n didn't feel the coldness until a towel was wrapped around her. Turning around quickly she saw Draco walking away as Harry approached her once he got out of the water. Y/n slapped his arm lightly as she grabbed another towel and gave it to him, "Harry you dumb fu-- fish. Very very dumb fish. Why do you have to be so selfless?"