Chapter 45 - The Chaotic Holidays

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 45 — The Chaotic Holidays

"Then it's settled. Let's all go give the Dursley's a visit."

════════════════════════════════

"So Cedric, how has homeschool been? It's probably not as exciting as Hogwarts is it?" Hermione asked Cedric as they dined on the food Alfred made.

It felt like the first day of school again. A nice dinner surrounded by family and friends, idle chatter and memory sharing being passed around.

Of course, Y/n had been explaining what she learnt of the muggle world to Ron and Mr. Weasley, Damian occasionally adding in a word or two.

Harry was recounting his moments with Voldemort to Y/n's father, who intimated Harry more than Voldemort ever could despite Bruce's friendly smile. Sirius and Remus were telling the tails of their childhood to the twins, Dick and Jason, taking down notes for future pranks and sharing good laughs.

Molly Weasley happily caught up with the Diggory parents, delighted to see them more happy and well.

And the most unlikely of friends, Ginny and Tim. They were currently debating over various topics, magic related and not. Which is better for chores? Better for communication? Which lessons taught in school are more beneficial than others? Right now, their current made up school, combined with magic and muggle classes contained DADA, basic math and English (tell me when are you going to use the Pythagorean theorem or Shakespeare in real life?). Transfiguration was currently being debated on.

Everything felt... a little too good to be true. They finished dinner, played some games before heading to their separate rooms to sleep after saying farewell to the Diggory's. The games were very chaotic, a mix of some classic truth or dare, some Just Dance and Super Smash Bros, and good old charades. Hermione and Ginny even decided to have a slumber party and joined Y/n in her room.

Maybe that's why Harry felt so... off? He wasn't going to lie, he had a lot of fun today, was surprised and was overjoyed when seeing both Y/n and Cedric. So what was it? Harry quietly paced around in his room, trying to tire himself out to stop him from feeling so paranoid.

But when his door started to open slowly, he quickly went back to his bed to appear like he was sleeping the whole time.

"Harry?" Y/n's voice whispered from the door.

"Y/n?" Harry whispered back confused as he sat up from the bed.

"Come walk with me?"

*\ \\\\\\ ||| O o O ||| ////// /*