continuation

Pidgeotto nodded and lifted its wings pointing to ash's pocket dress where she kept her spare Pokéballs.

"Err..." ash pulled out a spare Pokéball and held it out, towards the bird Pokémon.

Pidgeotto jumped forward and tapped the Pokéball with its head, it was sucked into the Pokéball and without a struggle it was caught.

"Wha-" ash mouth opened.

ash sighs, " Come on."

"febb, meewww, pika"

As ash and her pokemon walked away from the forest area, they continued to walked the pathway towards the city

"-EECH...

SCREECH....

SCREECH!

Eh??"ash and Pikachu blinked and gulped hoping that screech was not a Spearow screech.

SCREECH!!

"Uso." ash and pikachu both looked at each other, as they slowly turned around.

"Ah!" "Pika!" 

Behind them was a flock of Spearow and the worst part was that they were flying...

...

...

...

RIGHT TOWARDS THEM!

{skip of time haha sorry i am lazy}

Upon arriving in Viridian City, a blue haired woman wearing a police uniform was sitting in the Police Officer.

This woman is Officer Jenny, one of the hundreds of Jenny's are spread throughout the Region's.

Viridian City Officer Jenny voice on an intercom

"Attention all citizens in Viridian City! Attention all citizens in Viridian City! The criminal organisation Team Rocket has been spotted, people are advised to kept their Pokémon in their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters! I repeat, ...

"Attention all citizens in Viridian City! Attention all citizens in Viridian City! The criminal organisation Team Rocket has been spotted, people are advised to kept their Pokémon in their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters! I repeat, please keep your Pokémon inside their Pokéballs and report any suspicious characters!"

"Team Rocket, huh?" ash question.

"Pika?" Lightning titled her head.

"A criminal organisation. If Team Rocket is nearby we better found the Pokémon Centre and fast."ash said and look at pikachu.

"Wait! Hold it!" Officer Jenny appeared in front of ash

"Is there something wrong Officer Jenny?" ash asked.

"Yes, may I see your ID to prove that those Pokémon belong to you."

"Sure." ash pulled out her Pokédex and handed it over to Officer Jenny.

Officer Jenny notice that ash Pokédex was different to the previous one she came across, "Thank you." She said 

"I am Dexter. A Pokédex programmed by Professor Oak and Professor Sycamore for Pokémon Trainer Ash  Mew Ketchum of Pallet Town. My function is to provide ash with information and advice regarding Pokémon and training. If I am lost or stolen I cannot be replace and I will teleport back to my owner." Dexter informed in a female mechanical voice and showed a picture of ash and the Pokémon she capture or obtain so far.