KANTO POKÉMON FOSSILS; ATTACK OF THE PHEHISTORIC POKÉMON!

Today the gang founded themselves in beautiful Grampa Canyon, our heroes will soon discover that this natural wonder holds an ancient secret.

They approach, however, they find wave upon wave of people also heading for Grampa Canyon, carrying backpacks, pickaxes, ect.. and they are all dressed like explorers or diggers.

"What are they all doing?" Takato asked.

"I know what they're doing, Professor Oak told me at the Pokémon Centre that Fossils were found here recently." ash

"Sounds fun. Can we hunt for fossils too?" Mairin asked.

"I don't see why not. What about you guys?"

"Sounds great and who knows we might actually found discover something." Brock said.

ash smiled and then...

"Why hello ashy." A familiar arrogant voice greeted.

The Pokémon face fault,  mairin twitched irritated at that voice, while Brock groaned and ash and Alain well they just stayed the same.

They turned around, not having a choice and saw was un another than Gary Oak.

"Pikachu Chu Pikapi. (Well of course he has to be here.)" Light stated, annoyed.

Korin blinked confused, "Chu? Pikapi Pikachu? (Who? Mommy who's that?)" She asked innocently.

takato asked "who is he"

"Chespin Ches Chespin Pin. (Better yet just don't listen to him.)" Chespie said, "Ches Chespin. (Just ignore that person.)"

Korin tilted her head and nodded, "Chu. (Okay.)"

Takato cough covering up a slight laughed, what he heard.

"Gary, I shouldn't be surprise to see you here." ash said, calmly.

"Of course a great trainer like me have heard of the great Fossil Rush." Gary said, highly.

The Pokémon expect Korin snorted.

"Gary, Gary his our man if he can't find it, no-one can!" Six cheerleaders girl cheered waving their poms poms in the air.

"Your kidding me." Mairin said in disbelief.

ash face faulted, 'Cheerleaders, really?' She thought tiredly.

"Thank you to all my loyal fans!" Gary waved back, "I better get going I have to find all the fossils quick before anyone else does." He said determined and he looked back at ash, "I can't waste my preious time handing out with a loser like you." He ran off.

Takato, Mairin and the Pokémon's including Korin all glared at the back of Professor Oak's Grandson back dangerously.

Brock sweat dropped at this, even he is mad at Gary for insulting his friend.

"Seems like Gary Oak gain more dislikers." Alain said, using the work 'hate' might be a little harsh.

ash giggled, "Thats true. But just ignore him, that's what I do." She said, "Now, let's go fossil hunting."

The kids immediately stopped and brighten up, "Yes!"

---- [Break Scene] ----

Soon everyone that was there started to dig up searching for fossils, that of course including Gary who was digging and he found something.

The gang were away from the people but they could still heard what was going on.