TANGELO ISLAND; THE LOST LAPRAS

Last time our heroes arrived at Valencia Island to receive a mysterious Pokéball for Professor Oak, after getting the GS Ball from Professor Ivy.

Brock decided to stay back with Professor Ivy and her assistants, to learn more about Pokémon. And the gang said their goodbyes and parted way to Tangelo Island.

Upon arriving at Tangelo Island, the gang was at the beach, relaxing for a while.

"Wow." Mairin awed.

"What do we do first?" Takato asked.

"Found the Pokémon Centre, sign up for the Orange League and than found out a way to travel." ash answered

"We could have our Water-type Pokémon Surf on the water. Or we could Fly Island to Island." Alain suggested.

"That's true." ash nodded.

"LAPPP!" A Pokémon cried out was heard.

The Pokemon ears twitched at the noise.

"Pi?"

"Arf?"

"Che?"

"LAAAAPPP!"

All three Pokémon ran to the cry of the Pokémon.

"Chespie!"

"Zachary!"

"Lightning!"

The gang ran after their Pokémon and then they saw what the Pokémon heard and they were really mad.

Three male trainers who are dressed up like thugs were all beating up a Lapras with a wooden stick.

"Hey!" Takato shouted out.

"What do you think your doing to the Pokémon?!" ash shouted. "Leave that Lapras alone."

"Lapp..." Lapras opened its eyes and saw four trainers who are defending it.

"Who ask your opinion sweetheart." The first Trainer with red open shirt said.

Alain eyes narrowed, glaring.

"Yeah. This is none of your business." The second Trainer said with purple shirt and white hat.

"We don't need any brats like you telling us what to do to our Pokémon." The third Trainer with orange shirt said.

"Why are you even hitting that Lapras?" Mairin asked.

"If you must know. We are getting ready to battle against the Orange Crew." The second Trainer said. "So get lost!"

"I can't believe that you three losers are Pokémon Trainers." Takato insulted them.

"What was that you little punk?!" The three trainers glared at Takato.

Takato ignored them, he has seen worse glares.

ash twitched, "Elena, use Psychic to get them away from Lapras." She sent out the embrace Pokémon.

"Understood." Elena appeared and used Psychic on the three trainers and then sent them into the ocean.

Mairin stuck her tongue out at them, "Bleh! You three jerks deserves it." She said.

"Poor child." Elena looked at the injured Pokémon.

"Heal Pulse." ash said.

Elena started to heal Lapras.

"Lappp..." Lapras closes it eyes, feeling the Heal Pulse healing some of its injures.

Alain looked at the three trainers in the water who are swimming back, "I highly doubt that the Orange League will like trainers like you either." He said.