THE GHOST OF MAIDEN'S PEAK

Today we have our heroes traveling by the ferry to Maiden's Peak a place where a festival is now taking place. But is the festival only thing that's there?

"Saffron Gym..." ash muttered, silently lending on the ferry rail, thinking about the gym.

Alain walked towards ash, "What's wrong?" He asked.

ash looked up, seeing the oldest Sycamore, "Nothing much. I'm just thinking about Saffron gym leader, somehow I have a bad or good feeling." She answered.

Brock walked towards them, "You might what to listen about this." He said.

"Listen about what?"

"I've heard some weird rumours about Sabrina the Saffron Gym Leader that she's psychic and a dangerous one."

ash eyes narrowed, "Psychic huh?"

Brock nodded, "Yeah and some trainers actually avoid going to Saffron City because they don't want to meet Sabrina." He said.

"I see." ash frowned.

Mairin ran towards them, happily. "Look! We're here!" she pointed.

They looked in the direction the kid pointed and they were right; the place they were stopping by was Maiden's Peak.

Having docked from the ferry the gang found out something exciting going on.

"Maiden's Peak welcomes the passengers arriving from Porta Vista! We invite you all to attend our annual Summer's Festival now in process!"

"Heh~ A festival, sounds great." ash smiled.

"Wah~ Looks fun," Mairin started. "Lets check it," she continued. "Out!" 

The older kids sweat dropped.

Brock notice someone on one of the docks, "Huh? Who's that?" He asked.

pikachu turned and saw a really young girl or woman with long lavender hair wearing a white shirt and long white skirt, standing at the docks.

The electric mouse Pokémon blinked, "Pika... Cha?"

The young woman turned her head to the side, facing pikachu and Brock, she faded and showed something completely different.

Brock frowned, "She's gone?"

pikachu frowned as well, "Pikachu...? (Strange...?)"

[Break Scene] 

At the festival the gang was enjoying it to their fullest.

 Mairin dragged her older sister like and brother towards different booths, they were having so much fun...

The group decided to head to the Shrine of the Maiden, it sounded interesting.

Once they arrived they see the shrine's greatest treasure, which is a painting of the maiden.

Brock and pikachu was shock, that's the girl they saw at the dock.

The man began to speak about the maiden, "This painting is of the Maiden from Maiden's Peak. Two thousand years ago, men from Kanto were sent away to war. The young Maiden was in love with one of the soldiers and waited for him to return, on the cliff. But her lover never returned, they say he died in that way." He explained.

"But the Maiden never believed that and waited for him to return, for the rest of her life and they say that when she died, her body became one with the cliff and they also say that her spirit still waits for her lover."