TROVITA ISLAND; THIRD ORANGE LEAGUE GYM! MISTY MEETS HER MATCH?

Today we found our heroes ferry boat to Trovita Island, where ash and Alain will earn their third Orange League Gym Badge.

"Hey, what are those spiky rock things?" Takato asked, curiously, seeing lots of them.

"Oh those, are just rock formation that rose up from the ocean when Trovita Island rose as well." ash answered.

"Wonder what this gym is like?" Mairin questioned.

"Well, every gym is showing the bond between the trainer and Pokémon." Alain responses.

Light and Raichu both blinked and then two more times, "Pika! / Rai!" They both exclaimed.

"Pika Pika! (Someone is drowning!)" Light exclaimed, pointing towards the ocean.

"Say what?!" The Ketchum siblings gasped.

"HELPPPP! Please, somebody! Help me!" The little girl screamed out.

The gang was shocked, a little girl with a Pokémon, Seel and they were struggling against the whirlpool that trapped them.

"She's drowning!" Takato said.

"We have to do something fast!" Misty gasped.

"Please help! Somebody help!" The little girl continues to scream.

"Hurry!" Mairin said, worriedly.

Misty gave Togepi to Mairin to hold, "Dewgong, I need your help!" She sent out the sea lion Pokémon.

"Dewgong!" The Pokémon said, appearing.

"Someone please get my broth-" The little girl and Seel both sunk into the whirlpool.

---- [Break Scene] ----

From the Trovita Island, at the top of a cliff.

"Mahri! Marhi, where are you?!" A young teen male voice shouted, worriedly.

The young man search through the binoculars, looking for 'Mahri' and he saw a young orange hair teen with Dewgong.

"Huh." He watched them closely.

---- [Break Scene] ----

"Lets go Dewgong." Misty said, she took a deep breath and they both drove in.

"Dewgong Gon." Dewgong swam faster, seeing the little girl and it's pre-evolved form.

Misty grabbed both of them and they headed up to the surface.

"Misty! Over here!" ash called out on her transport Pokémon.

"Pikachu!" Light called out.

"Dewgong, lets get them both over to Lapras." Misty said.

Dewgong nodded, it swam towards the transport Pokémon.

---- [Break Scene] ----

Back on Trovita Island, the young man, continued and watched Misty.

He watched as Misty handed the little girl over to ash, who grabbed her and place her on Lapras' back.

Misty hugged her Pokémon with a smile, who hugged back.

"She's great." He said, with a smile.

---- [Break Scene] ----

ash, Misty and the little girl all sat on the back of Lapras, heading back to the boat, the transport Pokémon swam beside it.

"That was a close call. What exactly were you doing out there in the first place?" ash asked, it was odd for a little girl to be out here in the first place, by herself especially.