CERULEAN CITY GYM AND THE CERULEAN SISTERS

After leaving Mt. Moon and seeing not too friendly message from Gary, our heroes head their way towards Cerulean City where ash will earn her next Gym Badge.

 [Break Scene] 

The trip to Cerulean City long as quite, till someone couldn't take it anymore.

"Argh! I can't take it! Please, someone talk it's too quite, the silence is killing me." Mairin complained.

"..." Everyone looked at each other and sighs.

pikachu ask ash by acting it {I don't know bye}  " can you please play the Oración?" ash asked, to be honest she wasn't feeling great, she's still mad about the message Gary left.

ash raised an eyebrow but nodded, "Fine but pikachu , can you find me a leaf?" She asked her partner.

"Pikapi. " pikachu got down from her shoulder and began running towards a tree, picking a leaf off and running back to her trainer.

"What's Oración?" Mairin asked.

"It's a melody that's from the Sinnoh Region, I heard it from my aunt and off starting playing it with a leaf." ash shrugged, she took the leaf, "Thanks buddy."

"Pikachu. " The electric mouse smiled and jumped back onto her trainer shoulder.

As they continued to walk, ash place the leaf onto her lip and blew on it, a beautiful melody was coming off it, putting everyone at ease making them feel calm.

pikachu closed her eyes, feeling the melody calming her down and forgetting what made her mad.

It wasn't long when the beautiful melody soon came to an end.

"That... was... beautiful..." Mairin said, awed by the melody.

"Chespin. " Chespie smiled.

"It's was great. It's has a really soothing melody." Alain said.

Brock nodded, "I agree, it's really calms everything down."

pikachu relaxed

ash giggled, "No problem." She patted her head.

"Hmm. Hey, look you guys I think we're here!" mairin said.

"You right, guess we got carried away with the melody and talking, we didn't notice."ash said.

"Lets go!" Mairin began running.

"Mai! Wait up!" ash ran after the youngest Sycamore.

"Ches Chespin!" Chespie ran after his trainer.

Thetwo older ones sweat dropped.

"We should hurry up." brock said.

"Knowing Mairin, she's bound to get in trouble." Alain sighs, adjusting the incubator in his arms.

Brock nodded, "Mairin reminds me of my little sisters, so much life." He said.

They walked off, towards the girls

[Break Scene] 

Catching up to the girls and scolding them for running ahead, they notice a huge crowd of people.

"What's going on?" alain asked.

"Don't know. When we arrived here, there where already a crowd of people."mairin replied.

"It's Officer Jenny." Mairin said.

"What?! Where?!" Brock exclaimed.

"There." Mairin pointed.