THE UNBEATABLE AJ WITH 99 WINS?

Right now older siblings Mairin are battling each other, with their Charizard's against each other.

"Charizard, Iron Tail!" ash ordered.

"Charizard, Iron Tail as well!" Alain countered.

Both flame Pokémon charged each other with their tails glowing white, they both slammed and dodged each other attacks.

As both Charizard's skidded back, staring at each other intensely.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Time's up!" Brock called out.

ash and Alain sighs and recalled back their Pokémon not before healing them up.

"Great battle you two." Brock complimented, exiting the tent and to say he fell in love with the portable tent, he was setting up the foods for both people and Pokémon.

"Thanks."ash and Alain said.

ash blinked and notice that mairin was missing, " Mairin! It's lunch!" She called out.

"Pikapi!" pikachu exclaimed.

"Coming!" mairin replied.

Everyone and Pokémon's began to dig into their lunch.

[Break Scene] 

Having finished lunch they set off on the road again, talking about random things.

"Hey, what type is the Vermillion Gym?" Mairin asked out of the blue.

"The gym uses Electric-type." ash replied.

"What Pokémon are you going to use ash?"

Yuna blinked, "Don't know... I'll decide when I get there."

Mairin nodded."oh and what thing will you show that time "

"oh, this ""come on out "ask ash

"mewww"

"woww" mairin said

"impressive" said the others

Continuing down the road or path, ash ended up battling five trainers along the way.

Right now ash is battling against Ratatta, with cleffari, who didn't get to battle last time because of Team Rocket interference.

"cleffari, use Mach Punch." ash ordered.

"Cleffa~~" cleffari jumped happily and then ran, punching the rat Pokémon, sending it back.

"Oh no, Ratatta!" The Trainer exclaimed, "Return." He recalled his fallen Pokémon. "Wow, your really good. You know you should battle A.J."

"A.J? Who's A.J?" ash asked, curious.

"A.J is a savage trainer who has never lost a single match." The Ratatta's Trainer explained.

"Never lost a single match, huh." Brock said.

"I see. Thanks." ash thanked him.

"Good luck." The Trainer left.

ash face the others, "What do you guys think?" She asked her friends.

"Sound interesting." Brock said.

"Lets go see." mairin said.

[Break Scene] 

Soon they arrived in front of a building with tall wood walls and the bold sign in front saying 'A.J's Gym'.

ash notice something on the front of the building and read it out loud. "99 wins and 1 losses."      [ Just think the board is like Yuna said.]

"Okay..." Mairin said. "But didn't that Ratatta Trainer said he hasn't had a single lost?"