PUMMELO ISLAND; ALAIN SYCAMORE VS DRAKE YUUJI

I was meant to post this on Thursday my usual day but I kind of forgot, sorry. Anyway, alot of the words are going to similar and the same in ash's battle. Hope you don't mind.

---- [Break Scene] ----

"Welcome Pokémon fans! Pummelo Stadium is pulsing with another day of excitement, as we get set for the second Orange League Competition season!"

Drake Yuuji entered the stadium.

"And once again here is Drake Yuuji, the Leader of the Orange Crew and Pummelo Island Gym Leader!"

The crowd cheered.

Alain entered the stadium and he walked towards the centre of the stadium.

"Opposing him, all the way from the Kalos Region, Lumiose City, Alain Sycamore, for those who don't know him, Alain is the Champion of the Kalos League and considered the second youngest champion winner at the age of 13."

The crowd cheered and some were amazed, excited as well.

"And with yesterday's battle between ashley Mew Ketchum and Drake Yuuji was spectacular, she ended Drake's winning streak by defeating all six of his Pokémon and winning the winner's trophy."

The crowd cheered, remembering the battles yesterday.

"Can Drake Yuuji earn back his winning streak? Well Alain has to defeat Drake, so he can earn himself the winner's trophy and place himself in the Orange League, Hall of Fame!"

Both Drake and Alain were at the centre of the stadium, facing one of another.

Both Gym Leader and Challenger shook hands.

"Both trainers begin with a traditional hand shake."

"Well, I say the same to ash, welcome to the Pummelo Gym Alain and the Orange League Winners Trophy Competition." Drake said.

"Thank you." Alain said. "Nice to meet you."

Drake nodded, "Nice to meet you too. You're impressive battle in Kalos Region using only three Pokémon limited is astounding. Your Charizard is an amazing Pokémon taking all six Pokémon in the final round." He complimented. "Now let's see how you manage against me."