THE FOUR PRELIMINARY BATTLE FIELD ROUNDS!

Last time Team Rocket tried to steal the central flame of the Pokémon League. ash battles against Team Rocket and was able to get the flames back to its original place with the help of her Pokémon, but that's not all the flame of Moltres became Moltres form and it help take Team Rocket down.

With Team Rocket defeated and the central flame burning brightly at the top of Indigo Stadium, Trainers from around the world are now ready to compete in the Pokémon League Competition.

---- [Break Scene] ----

At Pallet Town, residents were all together in the Nox Cielo Restaurant in a corner that is reserved for Pallet Town people only, so they couldn't distributed the other costumers here.

On the back wall of the area was a banner that had, 'FIGHT!!' on it by the Pallet Town resident.

And they are watching the television, to see what news the people at the Pokémon League brings them.

"Welcome Pokémon Fans to a live coverage of the Pokémon League Competition." A woman news reporters spoke, "Right now the trainers are about to learn where they will be competing in their first round battles and who their first opponent is."

The gang was in the background, they walked past the news reporter to their location.

Professor Oak smiled.

"Oh, theres ashley and Takato." cynthai smiled, as she saw them.

• • • •

"Oi, Volkner." Flint entered the gym of Sunyshore City. "How are you?"

Volkner looked the the Fire Elite that entered his gym with Helioptile and Raichu beside him, "Flint..." He replied, bored.

"What's with that attitude dude?"

Volkner sighs.

"Helio?" Helioptile hide behind his trainer leg.

Flint smiled at the generator Pokémon, "Still a little shy I see." He said.

"Helioptile..." The generator Pokémon blinked.

"Why are you here Flint?" Volkner asked.

Flint mock pouted, "How rude. The Indigo League is going to start and ashley is battling today in one of the fields. So I came to watch as well." He answered.

Volkner nodded and was about to leave when a challenger appeared, he groaned. "I'll see you at the café. Raichu, Helioptile lets go." He walked to the battle field.

Flint shook his head, "It's fine, I'll wait." He said, "I swear he loves that Helioptile, he's shy but in battle he's dangerous. Though..." He winced when the generator Pokémon used Surf on the opponent Hippowdon, knocking it out in one move. "Seriously, knowing Surf and he catching up."

The challenge groaned down as his first Pokémon is down already.

Raichu cheered on the generator Pokémon for defeating a Pokémon, fast.

• • • •

"Welcome to Pokémon Village." The assistant lady greeted, "I need your identification to check you in, please."

ash handed the assistant her Pokédex.

The assistant lady blinked as she saw the Pokédex, but still did her job, "Is this your first time at the Pokémon League?" She asked, as she place the Pokédex onto a machine and typed things need.

"Yes it is." ash replied.

The assistant lady remove the Pokédex from the machine and handed it back to ash, "Well that's it. Your checked in." She told her.