KANTO WATER-TYPE STARTER; HERE COMES THE SQUIRTLE SQUARD!

ash and her friends are now walking down the road thinking about their newly captured Pokémon they saved. They couldn't wait to see what they have.

[Break Scene] 

Mairin had a huge smile on her face, still thinking what an amazing thing how happen.

brock looked at Mairin and shook his head, she might have that face for a while and who could blame her, she has new Pokémon to take care off. 

ash was busy humming towards her Alola Vulpix  the Ice-type fox Pokémon decide to stay outside of her Pokéball and enjoy her new mother company. ash was thrilled to have two of the Kanto Starters Pokémon, including she got new Pokémon; she doesn't have any Psychic-type and she got three. She sent Charmander back to rest up some more and charizard has taken a protective nature for the little guy and will trained him soon, just like the rest of her Pokémon who trains and rest, helping each other out.

Zorua also appeared out of his Pokéball, he wanted to get some fresh air and stayed around since they left the Pokémon Centre, hanging around his father, he also got along with vulpix who was a newborn like him.

Alain kept thinking about the fully evolved Pokémon that Damian Daisuke had on him, most Pokémon that was fully evolved could Mega Evolve; Gallade, Gardevoir, Scizor and Loppuny. But then again, he highly doubts Damian can use it, he needed to have a bond with his Pokémon, which was also impossible.

Brock was amazed, what Pokémon he got and was glad to see that they alright with his family, who taken immediately care of them, hearing what happened.

Luxray stopped and scanned the ground, he growled, making the gang snap out of their happy thought or moments.

"Luxray? What's wrong?" ash asked, seeing how luxray stopped and started to growl.

luxray jesters his head towards the ground in front, "Luxray Ray Lux. (The ground is a trap.)" he said.

mairin blinked, "Seriously." He said.

"What's wrong?" alain asked.

"luxray said that the ground is a trap." mairin repeated.

"A trap, huh." Alain picked up a rock from the ground and tossed it towards the ground in front of them.

As soon as the rock hit the ground, it caved in immediately; it was a pitfall trap.

"Wha?" alain eyes widen.

"How?" Brock questioned.

"Squ Squirtle! (Its failed!)" A voice exclaimed, in shock.

"Look!" mairin pointed in front of them.

"Squirtle!" In front of them were five small blue turtle-like Pokémon, all of them were wearing circular dark blue sunglasses, expect one which looks and acts like the leader was wearing a black pointy sunglass instead.

"Those are Squirtle." ash said and scanned the Pokémon.

[Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. It shelters itself in its shell, then strike back with sprouts of water at every opportunity.]

'Wah~ How lucky can you get. First Bulbasaur, then Charmander and now Squirtle.' ash thought, happily.

"Hey, that wasn't nice to set traps!" Mairin shouted.

"Squ Squirtle! (Hush, shorty.)" The pointy glass Squirtle said.

ash and the Pokémon sweat dropped.

"how dare you!!!" mairin shout

"Ches Chespin. (I'm not saying.)" Chespie said.

"Ray Luxray. (You don't have too.)" luxray said.