HIDDEN IN THE FOREST IS FUCHSIA GYM! POISON NINJA BATTLE!

After dealing with the Diglett and Dugtrio, the gang continued to find the Fuchsia Gym, but the problem was finding the gym was not was easy at all for them.

"Alright, this is totally ridiculous!" Mairin shouted, throwing her arms in the air, frustrated. "Trees and more trees!" Mairin finished. "Uh huh. Why did they built a gym in the middle of nowhere?" mairin asked.

"Who knows, it be a reason why it's hidden." ash replied.

"Maybe we should take a small break." Brock said and he spotted a small waterfall, "And look there's a small waterfall near here."

ash and Alain nodded.

[Break Scene] 

ash was looking though her PokéNav Plus and saw something, "The gym is near here." She muttered.

"ash nee chan what Pokémon are you going to use?" Mairin asked.

Without looking up from the PokéNav Plus, "Nidorino, Nidorina and Meowstic " ash replied, immediately.

Brock nodded, "Those are great choices." He said.

 [Break Scene] 

After the break the gang set of once more to find Fuchsia Gym, it seems to be hopeless when ash pointed out that its nearby.

"Really?"

ash nodded, "Yes, according to the PokéNav." She pointed, straight at a mansion, "Its here."

"Wow, looks like a old mansion. In one of those old movies people uses." mairin commented.

Alain nodded, "We should be careful there is no what's telling going to happen." He warned.

"That's true." Brock agreed.

"Yeah." Mairin said.

So they entered what seems to be the Fuchsia Gym, unknown to them that they are been watched by a Bug-type Pokémon, up in the tree.

"Venonat..." It said, quietly in the tree.

 [Break Scene] 

The gang was walking down a corridor.

"Wow." said Mairin stopped and lend against a wall, when... "WAH!" She fell through the wall.

"Mairin!" They exclaimed, seeing one person missing.

"Chespin!" Chespie said.

Brock bang slightly on the wall, "This is a secret door." He stated.

"Secret door?" ash questioned.

"Yes." Brock nodded and bang on the wall lightly, "When you touch this wall, its opens." The wall opened.

The gang walked thought it and saw Mairin on the other side frowning or pouting on the ground.

"Why does this stuff happen to me?" Mairin asked herself.

"Maybe because its funny." brock chirped in.

Mairin glared playfully at her friend.

ash giggled.

Alain sighs in relief, "This place is definitely not normal, if there a secret door." He said.

Brock nodded, "Uh huh, we better be extra careful." He warned.

"Venonat!" A Pokémon voice was heard.

In front of them was a ...

"Its a Venonat." Alain said.

ash scanned the Pokémon.