RIND ISLAND; BREAK, TRAINING, EVOLUTION AND NOT AGAIN!

While the gang were on their way to Pummelo Island, they stopped at a island called Rind Island.

They decide to have a week of a break, expect for two trainers, they wanted to train up their Pokémon for the Orange League.

"Everyone, come on out." ash called out, all the Pokémon she had with her.

"Air~~" Dragonair cooed as she appeared.

"Amaura~" Gaia and Yukio said.

"Eevuii!" Both Eevee's said.

"Mew~ Hiya!" Yuffie giggled out.

"Ninetales~" Yukimi said.

"Froslass~" Tsurara said.

Volkner saw the two Mega Stones around Yukimi and Tsurara's necks, "The two ice colour stones belongs to Alolan Ninetales and Froslass?"

ash nodded, "That's right. When Tsurara evolved into Froslass she felt a connection the other Stone." She responses.

Alain called out all his Pokémon.

"Haiteon." The martial battle Pokémon said.

"Eevuii!" Both Eevee's appeared.

"Meta!" The iron leg said.

"Yo!" Zoroark snickered, before he went over to his mate side.

"Grrr." Shiny Gyarados said.

"Kwarr!" The flame Pokémon appeared.

"Umm." Volkner said and sent out his Pokémon.

"Luxray." The gleam eyes Pokémon said.

"Electivire." The thunderbolt Pokémon said.

"Eevuii!" Both Eevee's greeted.

"Jolt!" The thunder Pokémon said.

"Helioptile?" The generator Pokémon titled his head.

"Gwarrr!" The electric Pokémon screeched out.

Mairin blinked, "Where is Charizard? Isn't he back yet?" She asked.

"He is currently watching his kids but I told him to train for the upcoming league." Alain replied.

"Kids?!" Both Takato and Mairin exclaimed, shocked. "Since when?!"

ash giggled, "Right... you two didn't know yet. Most of the Pokémon that are mated had their eggs hatched." She said.

"EHHHH!" Both kids were shocked.

"Then, how many?" Takato asked.

"Well, it's easier to show you." ash had the two kids her PokéNav Plus with the images and list, names beside them.

"Wow..." Mairin was speechless, seeing the list.

"That's a lot of kids." Takato commented, seeing a pack of Rockruff and some Shiny. "Eh, there are Shiny's as well."

"One of them are our son. His a Alolan Shiny Vulpix." Zoroark said.

"Pretty much, some even hatched twins and Shiny." Volkner said, "Though one of the Vulpix (Leon and Ninetales) and I think it was the non-shiny male one, is going to Flint, since he wanted a Ninetales."

[A/N: Don't worry of not knowing. There is going to be a Pokémon Update! With new couples and baby Pokémon.]

"Wasn't he whining for one before." Alain said.

Volkner rolled his eyes, "It's Flint being Flint. He saw the power of both parents and he was excited and scared because of the power they displayed in the league." He commented.