RETURN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!

For everyone who is waiting for the romance... Sorry if it's bad.

Now ash and Alain are back in Kanto riding their Charizard's, their three weeks adventure in Alola was something to be remembered in their memories.

Takato heard a familiar roar and looked up in the sky seeing two familiar people on two Charizard's and he grinned, with both hand held up waving, "Nee-chan! Alain! Welcome back!" He shouted towards the sky.

Mairin and Brock looked up when they heard what Takato said and they smiled.

"Roar!" Both Charizard and Nuria roared as they flew down and landed with a thud.

"Hiya everyone!" ash said.

All of ash 's Pokémon appeared, including her newly Alola Region Pokémon surround them once more and ash notice that some of her Pokémon evolved, while she was away.

"I see that everyone has been training hard still and the result is your evolution." ash smiled.

All Pokémon cried/ called/ roared/ screeched out happily and proud of themselves.

ash nodded and pulled out her Pokédex and scanned the newly evolved Pokémon.

[Delphox, the Fox Pokémon. The evolved form of Braixen. When Delphox states into the flame on the top of its branch to achieve a focus state, it creates a bright spiral of fire with its psychic power.][she caught it]

[Gothitella, the Astral Body Pokémon. The evolved form of Gothorita. Gothitella's Psychic Power is so great that it is said to warp space around it and distort reality in the process.]

ash smiled, she saw a Brezeon flying towards her and it her's,

"Breezz~~" The named Alizeh or Ali flew around happily.

[Brezeon, the Feather Breeze Pokémon. Brezeon is a newly discovered evolution of Eevee. Not much is known about this Pokémon, expect the ability to control the wind current to their advantage.

Note: Brezeon is a Flying-type Pokémon.

Seconded Note: A female Eevee is given a Dawn Stone to evolve into Brezeon.]

[Lampent, the Lamp Pokémon. The evolved form of Lickwick. Lampent moves around by floating through the air. Most often found in deep forest, they now can be seen on living cities as well.]

"Steenee!"

ash looked and gasped, "You evolved. Fast. But then again when I first met you, you were a fighter." She said.

All ash 's Grass-type cried out, saying that Bounsweet wanted to train and evolved as a surprise for her.

ash smiled and hugged her newly Pokémon, "I see." She scanned the newly evolved Pokémon.

[Steenee, the Fruit Pokémon. Steenee's hard sepals are highly developed for protection, making its Double Slap move very powerful.]

Some of the Pokémon winced when they remembered getting hit of Steenee's Double Slap attack, when they were mock battling.

Mairin, Takato and Brock chuckled when they remembered that attack.

"Congratulations you all on your evolution!" ash exclaimed, happily. "And I like you to meet our new family member, she young though and that's why she didn't get sent here first. Come on out, Aquarius!" She sent out the young sea lion Pokémon.

"Popplio~~" Aquarius appeared, she smiled.

All ash 's Water-type Pokémon looked at the newly Water-type happy.