MYSTERY OF THE LIGHTHOUSE & EEVEELUTION DISCOVERIES

We now found our heroes walking through the forest reminiscing about what's happened to them so far in their journey.

[Break Scene]

As the gang was walking along the path, they walked out of the forest and onto the beach.

"Oh, the beach!" Mairin cheered, running onto the sand.

"Chespin!" Chespie chased after his trainer, again.

"Wahooo~~!" brock ran across the sand.

ash smiled, "Its been awhile. We haven't come across a beach." She said.

"Vul~" vulpixi jumped out of her mothers arms and started to ran around, when she saw something coming out of the water. "Vul?" She titled her head.

"Hm." ash saw a small orange crab-like Pokémon walking towards the gang.

"Its a Krabby." Brock said and then sweat dropped, "A small one too."

ash scanned the small Pokémon.

[Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon. Living on sandy beaches in burrows it digs, Krabby can grow back its pincers if they break off in battle.

Note: Krabby average height is about 16 inches.]

"Oh." Mairin looked up at the Pokédex, then back at the Krabby, "But like Brock said, its kind of small."

Krabby didn't appreciate that so it walked up to Mairin and Brock and fired thousand of bubbles towards their face, making them fall down.

"Chespin Pin Ches? (You okay Mairin, Brock?)" Chespie asked.

 Zorua laughed at them.

"Pikapi Pika." pikachu sighs at them.

Mairin sat up, "I'm good." She said.

Brock sat up as well, "What was that for?" He asked.

"Unbelievable." The Ketchum  said.

Alain shook his head, "I don't think it appreciated you two calling it small." He said.

ash nodded, "Yeah."

vulpix nodded her head as well, "Vulpix~"

Krabby snapped its claws letting them know what they said was right.

"Sorry." Mairin and Brock said.

Krabby merely snapped its claw, then it looked up at the oldest Ketchum.

ash blinked, she took out a Pokéball on instinct and held it in front of the river crab Pokémon and in response Krabby tapped the Pokéball with its claws and it was sucked in, then the Pokéball disappeared to Professor Oak's Lab.

"Well..." mairin sighs.

"Unexpected?" Alain offered.

"If that works." The Ketchum questioned.

"True."

Mairin spotted something in the distance, "Hey, look over there! Its a Lighthouse!" She exclaimed, pointing at it.

"Your right, its a Lighthouse. That's good." Brock said.

ash looked at it, "I wonder if its Bill's Lighthouse?" She questioned.

Alain remembers hearing that name from his grandpa.

"Let's go!" mairin said.

 [Break Scene]