THE BRIDGE BIKE GANG

With fond memories of the Safari Zone and meeting two new friends fresh in their minds, or heroes continued on their journey find themselves resting in the Pokémon Centre.

ash has phone her mother, keeping her updated on her travels.

cynthia was delighted to have some more Pokémon company

ash was happy that everything was alright, 

---- [Break Scene] ----

The gang was relaxing themselves in the lounge of the Pokémon Centre.

"Excuse me, if you would spare some time, would you mind helping me out please?" Nurse Joy asked the gang.

"Huh?" The gang said.

"What's wrong Nurse Joy?" ash asked.

Nurse Joy face turned into a sorrowful one, "I'm worried for the Pokémon in Sunny Town just over the bridge who is very sick." She explained.

"Sick Pokémon." Mairin said.

"Yes." Nurse Joy walked to the front desk and show the gang a medicine bag, "I need someone to deliver this medicine to the Pokémon Centre in Sunny Town... Normally I'll deliver it myself but..."

"Today, your too busy to leave the sick Pokémon here in the Pokémon Centre." Alain said.

Nurse Joy nodded, "Correct."

"We don't mind but, we don't have a bicycles to cross the bridge." ash stated, the problem.

"That's right." Brock said.

The problem was that the only way to Sunny Town was by the bridges; the first bridge, which was used for cars to cross and the second bridge, which was available but only for bicycles and finally the last bridge, which was still under construction was for walking.

"No problem, we could lend you our own bicycles." Nurse Joy smiled, "There in the Parking Lot Area."

Mairin jumped up and down, "Alright, we get to cross the bridge." She cheered.

"Thank you Nurse Joy, we'll take this medicine and deliver it to the Pokémon Centre in Sunny Town." ash said, taking the medicine, placing it into her bag.

"Thank you." Nurse Joy smiled.

---- [Break Scene] ----

"Come on big brother~ Go fast~" Mairin wined, she rode on the back.

"Mairin, if we go to fast we might hurt ourselves and I'm not risking that." Alain scolded his little sister, as they were on a dark blue bike.

Takato laughed, "This is great!" He shouted.

"There kids what you expect." Brock commented, riding a grey colour bike.

"You got that right." ash agreed, "And no Yuuki don't even think about it." She warned her little brother, sitting on the backseat of a purple bike.

Takato pouted in response.

"Pikapi!" Light said, enjoying the breeze as she sat in the basket of the bike.

"Ya right buddy?"

"Pika!" Light nodded.

---- [Break Scene] ----

As the gang was riding on the bike track, they were being watched by Team Rocket who are currently on a small float boat on the ocean waters, with James paddling and Jessie and Meowth are watching the gang though the binoculars.