THE INDIGO LEAGUE, LAST ROUND BATTLES! ... END!

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the next round of the 6-on-6 Pokémon Battle!"

The crowd cheered.

"Now let's meet our competitors! First of we our from the green side, the unstoppable trainer, ashley Mew Ketchum from Pallet Town!"

The crowd cheered even louder.

ash stepped onto the field.

"The red side, we have a power battler! Ken Jones from Vermilion City!

Ken Jones walked onto the field, he is a teen with brown hair and brown eyes, he wore a white shirt with black underneath shirt and grey coat over the top. Black pants with brown sneakers.

The crowd continued to cheered.

"Now let's see out of these two trainers, who will make it to the next round! Let the battle begin!"

"Nidoking, go!" Ken sent out the male drill Pokémon.

"Nido!" He said.

"Rin, let's battle." ash sent out female drill Pokémon.

"Nido!" Rin roared out.

"Nidoking use Earthquake!" Ken commanded.

"Use your tail to jump and freeze it!"ash countered.

Nidoking stomp the ground as the Earthquake is about to happen, before it does, the female drill Pokémon jumped with her tail and then launched an Ice Beam at the ground, all the way to Nidoking.

"N-Nido!" Nidoking was frozen, completely.

Ken looked at his frozen male drill Pokémon in disbelief, "How fast!" He said.

Rin landed back on the ground, "Roar!" She glared at the frozen Pokémon.

"Rin, time for payback." ash said.

The female drill Pokémon stomp her feet and an Earthquake attack was used, towards the male drill Pokémon.

The ice broke as Nidoking roared out pain from the effective move and then he was punched on the stomach.

"What!" Ken gasped, he notice the Nidoqueen. "When did she get so close?!"

Rin punched the Nidoking on the stomach with an Ice Punch attack.

Nidoking was sent back and then collapsed with swirling eyes.

"Nidoking is unable to battle!" The judge raised the green flag, "Nidoqueen wins!"

Ken recalled Nidoking back, "Gyarados go!" He sent out the atrocious Pokémon.

"GRRR!" Gyarados roared as it entered the field.

ash looked at the atrocious Pokémon, "Rin." She said to her Pokémon.

Rin roared in response, she still wants to battle.

"Gyarados, use Hydro Pump!" Ken ordered.

"Thunder that Hydro Pump!" ash countered.

Gyarados launched a bust stream of water towards the drill Pokémon who launched a Thunder attack at the water. The water from the Hydro Pump conducts the electric attack, shocking the atrocious Pokémon who roared out in pain, feeling the electricity through its body.

As Rin saw the Hydro Pump, she immediately used Protect, protecting her from the Water-type attack.

"Gyarados!" Ken shouted out, as his Pokémon has static around itself, "Oh come on! Static now!" He groaned.