THE POKÉMON PHOTOGRAPHER; TODD!

A week after the Princess Festival, saying goodbye to Misty, who had to leave because she had a boat to catch.

The gang plus Volkner and Flint were now in a forest, having a little mock battle.

Brock was making a little snack for them, while the rest battles.

Takato and Mairin were playing ball with the Pokémon, passing it to each other.

Ianthe and Säbel were resting up a tree together, ash found out that they are mates

Korin and Yukimi was playing carefully with Rafa who was chasing after their tails.

ash and Volkner were having a mock battle between Volkner's strongest Pokémon; Raichu and one of Yuna's strongest Pokémon; Lightning.

The battle was intense from the all attacks head to head and electricity happening.

Volkner was impress that ash 's Pikachu was able to keep up to his Raichu, after he was his starter as Pikachu. He was glad to have someone who can keep up to his level, even Alain can give him a battle he wants. Not many people was able to give him the battle he wanted for a while.

Alain and Flint were having a little battle of their own, Alain's Axew wanted to trained and evolve into his next evolution, he was battling against Flint's Flareon who was the youngest in his group.

After ten minutes of non-stop battle...

"TIME!" Brock voice was heard.

"Pika?"

"Rai?"

Both Electric-type spot in there tracks as their tails turned back to normal.

"Cew?" Axew blinked.

"Flare?" Flareon stopped his attack.

"Thats it." Flint said.

Alain nodded.

"Cew!" Axew glowed and began to grow, as the light died down revealing a bipedal, draconic Pokémon with long, gray tusks with red tips protruding from the sides of his mouth and he has dark red eyes with red irises. A gray face, a cowl-like feature of green segments on his head, neck, back and chest, his arms have three red fingers and it's lower body is gray with red speckles on the underbelly, he has red toes and a red tip on his tail.

"Fraxure!" The newly evolved Pokémon roared.

ash looked when she heard a new voice and smiled, "Ah, it's a Fraxure!" She pulled out her Pokédex and scanned the Pokémon.

[Fraxure, the Axe Jaw Pokémon. The evolved form of Axew. Fraxure clash in intense battles over territory. After a battle is over, they always remember to sharpen their tusks on smooth stones so they'll be ready for the next battle.]

Alain patted his Fraxure, "Congrats on achieving your goal and now just one more, but we'll work on it."

Fraxure smiled and nodded.

After the mock battle, the gang were tucking into Brock's delicious rice ball.

They all happily chatted while eating about random things that Takato and Mairin asked.

RUSTLE!

"Rai?"

"Pika?"

"Arf?"

RUSTLE RUSTLE...

Three Pokémon ears perked up and looked at a certain bush area.

Volkner notice his Raichu was staring at something, "Whats wrong Raichu?" He asked.