DIG THOSE DIGLETT!

Right now the gang is traveling through a mountain forest.

"Once we past these mountains we should find Fuchsia City." Brock said.

"Yes and in Fuchsia City is where I can get my sixth badge." ash said, excitedly.

As they continued walking along the road when suddenly an explosion happens and made the ground shake.

"Woah!" mairin kept her balance. "What was that?" Mairin gasped in shock.

"I don't know." Brock said.

"It came from the other side of the hill." Alain said.

"We better check it out." ash said.

The gang ran up to the top of the hill and saw something that completely surprise them, they found out that the explosion was some trucks being destroyed by landslides and odd pit holes in the ground.

"What a mess." Brock said.

"This is terrible." Mairin said.

"I'll tell you what's going on." A angered voice said from across the gang, on the ground.

"Who?" Mairin asked.

The man across them was wearing some constructive worker clothes, "ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE DIGLETT!" He shouted angrily, as his face were face.

"Diglett?" ash said and looked up the Pokémon.

[Diglett, the Mole Pokémon. Diglett love to create underground tunnels.]

"Diglett! Diglett!" A bunch of Diglett appeared out of the ground with a smile eye, "Diglett! Diglett! Diglett!"

Mairin giggled, "Aw~ cute!"

"Happy little fellow aren't you." ash giggled.

Diglett smiled, "Diglett!"

"God! I hate those damn Diglett!" The Workerman shouted in frustration.

The gang looked at each other.

"Excuse me sir," ash said, getting the man attention, "but why do you hate Diglett?" She asked.

The man appeared in front of ash who jumped in surprise and she grabbed Alain's shirt in reaction.

"I'll tell you why... Because those Diglett keeps on interrupting our construction work." The man answered, "My men and I are trying to build a dam, but those Diglett keeps getting in the way."

"A dam..." Alain muttered.

Suddenly they heard vehicle sounds coming closer and close till they could see; some cars, trucks and buses came up the road.

"Ah, at last they've come." The Workerman said, happily all the sudden.

mairin frowned, "They?"

"I've asked some Pokémon trainers to help me get rid of the Diglett and if you want to help your welcome to." The Workerman answered, walking towards the trainers.

The gang frowned.

"I don't want to attack those Diglett." ash said, she let's go of Alain shirt.

"Same here, they must have a reason for attacking." Brock said.

"But what could it be?" Mairin questioned.

mairin then saw a very familiar car and groaned, "Give me a break." He said.

"Pikachu Pika. (Arrogant brat.)" pikachu said.

ash blinked confused by them, "What's wron- Oh man." She groaned.