VIRIDIAN CITY GYM; BATTLE FOR THE BADGE!

The Misty Mermaid Summary

Before arriving at Viridian City, our heroes stopped by to see their friend; Misty.

Misty also just arrived at Cerulean Gym and she had a Togepi in her arms and told them, that she found Togepi egg for a while and it hatched not to long ago.

Apparently when they arrived Misty sisters had made a underwater ballet show, hosting Misty as the mermaid, who had no idea she was playing in it.

The three Cerulean Sister explained why they are hosting this Underwater Ballet show because their water show isn't as popular as it used to be and the stadium as been nearly empty for awhile

The three Cerulean Sister explained why they are hosting this Underwater Ballet show because their water show isn't as popular as it used to be and the stadium as been nearly empty for awhile. So they decide to try something new and they already got seats and tickets out.

Misty was shocked that they didn't asked her for her opinion, but she gave up and agreed to it.

The gang stayed for awhile to see how the show turn out.

The Cerulean Sisters got all their costumes and props ready, all Water-type Pokémon all was in the right order and the show has started, they also had a huge crowd.

But everything didn't go as plan, half way through the show. Team Rocket appeared within the show and tried to capture all the Water-type Pokémon.

ash and Alain stepped in to help Misty and had Brock, Mairin and Takato stay were they are.

The battle was on between Team Rocket and ash, Alain and Misty.

The audience was cheering because they thought it was part of the show.

ash had her Squirtle and Takato's Hydro to battle and Alain had Prinplup.

As the two sides battle, the two Squirtles and Prinplup evolved into their next stage; two Wartortles and the Emperor Pokémon; Empoleon appeared.

Misty Pokémon also evolved during the fight; Seel began the sea lion Pokémon; Dewgong, Finneon began the neon Pokémon; Lumineon, Slowpoke began the hermit crab Pokémon when a Shelldar swam up to it and clamped onto its tail; Slowbrow.

The crowd went wild upon the evolution.

It wasn't long, till they blasted Team Rocket out of the water and away from Cerluean Gym.