VIRIDIAN FOREST AND CHALLENGE OF THE SAMURAI

Alain and Mairin their new campaign who joined them. Now they are in the Viridian Forest that leads to Pewter City and ash's first Gym Battle.

---------------

"Sugoi, check out all the Bug-type Pokémon." mairin said in awe as she was looking around.

"I know what you mean, it's amazing!"ash said.

ash smiled, "I feel sorry for whoever hates Bug-type Pokémon." She said amused.

--------------somewhere else---------------

"AH-CHOO!" A female voice sneezed, "Ew."

-------------------------

After walking and looking around the Viridian Forest for another 20 minutes they soon decide to have a break.

"Hey, check it out." mairin pointed to a small green-like caterpillar.

"Caterr~" The Pokémon blinked at the people.

"Caterpie, huh." ash scanned the Pokémon.

[Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. To repel enemies, Caterpie releases an unpleasant odor from its red antenna. It's molts several times while growing.]

"Pikachu. " pikachu greeted at the newcomer.

"Caterr~" Caterpie eyed smiled.

"Chespin."

"That's reminds me." Alain muttered, then turned to the dark violet-black haired girl, "Ashley"

"Yes Alain." ash turned to the Alain.

"You have the Kalos Region Pokédex."

"oh, do I . Professor oak had give me this one " ash explained, "The reason why I don't know because I did not ask anything in hurry."

"What other Pokémon do you have then?" Mairin asked.

"It's better to show you." ash said.

"How about we show you ours as well." Mairin said.

ash nodded and called out her Pokémon, "feebas, magikarps, pidgeotto ,alteria and charizard (yes I added her)come on out."

"Char!" "Altaria~" "magikarps" "feeee"  "Pidgeo!"

"Awesome . Okay my turned, Bébé!" Mairin called out a small Pokémon holding a yellow flower.

"Bebe?" The little Pokémon looked around.

"Metang, Charizard." Alain release his Pokémon.

"Metang." "Char!"

Save Preview

ash got star eyes, "Sugoi~ You also got a Charizard." she said. "And it's a Mega Evolve one.

"Wahh~~ Sooo, awesome!" Mairin looked at all the Pokémon that all the trainers called out "Huh? Mega Stone." She pointed out. "All two."

"Yep."ash grinned, "Charizard and altaria can all Mega Evolve."

"Char?" ash's charizard blinked and saw the other Charizard, who has a Mega Stone around his neck. "Charr."

Alain eyes widen for a second, "I've seen trainers who only has one Mega Evolution Pokémon but you have two"

"Lightning I found her as an egg, Charizard and altaria rescued" ash explained. 

ash's charizard and Alain's Charizard was talking to  each other happily.

While the rest of the Pokémon was talking among themselves and each other.