THE PROBLEM WITH PARAS

Before arriving at their location the gang came across a festival and decide to have some fun!

Food stalls, games, rides and performances were everywhere.

Mairin and Takato went to different rides, dragging their older brother and sister with them and had them go on some rides as well.

Brock was on the side, dancing with some performers in the open.

After some break they went to a circus tent and they met a magician named Melvin who has been doing wrong tricks for the crowd, which makes his boss on the edge of firing him

The gang decide to help out with ash doing some performances to attract from people and then showed them a magic box, each of these boxes has symbols of Grass, Water and Fire on them. But inside the boxes where Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander and Utau who will help shape or float things and the trick was a success.

That got Melvin confidence back and he tried once again, only this time with more training in his magic.

Melvin has two Pokémon's known as an Exeggcute and it's evolved form; Exeggutor. He asked if ash was willing to battle with his Exeggutor, which she agreed.

The battle as between ash 's Charmander and Melvin's Exeggutor. The battle lasted for a couple of minutes and Charmander came out on top with his new move of Fire Fang.

Charmander then evolved into his next stage; Charmeleon and he was still loyal to ash , so everything was fine at the end.

---- [Break Scene] ----

Our heroes has arrived in Mossgreen Village, it's a quiet cute place and so small it doesn't even have its own Pokémon Centre.

"Wow, what a small village." Mairin said.

"Chespin. (Its nice.)" Chespie smiled.

Brock frowned as he looked though his bag, "Erm, we have a problem." He announced.

ash looked at the Breeder, "Whats wrong?"

Brock pulled out a small bag with a large Red Cross on it, "I'm out of potions, antidotes and medicines." He said.