BEAUTY AND THE BEACH OF PORTA VISTA

Last time, our heroes were aboard the St. Anne which turned out to be a trap set up by Team Rocket, but together with all Pokémon trainer's onboard they made a comeback and taking down Team Rocket grunts. Also gaining new Pokémon's, the gang continues their way.

[Break Scene]

As the gang and continued their way towards ash's third gym battle when they came across a lovely tropical beach area; Porta Vista.

"Wow, look at that." Mairin awed at the view. "Its the beach!" mairin exclaimed happily.

"Its been awhile since we've seen some beaches this lovely." Brock commented.

Alain smiled a bit, he agreed also.

"Lets go!" ash said.

"Yeah!" Mairin cheered.

 [Break Scene] 

When they arrived, Brock, and Mairin wasted no time in changing into their swimsuits and jumping into the ocean splashing and playing with each other.

Brock wore blue swimming trunks, and Mairin wore a dark green with a leaf patterns one piece swimming bikini.

Alain came out wearing a dark blue with light blue outlines on the side swimming trunks, he also wore a dark blue hoodie shirt that is zipped up.

ash came out wearing and looks like... 

[the left one and with the blue  jacket]

ash felt a bit uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time.

Alain looked at ash for a split second, 'ashley sure is gets more beautiful each day past. Wait! Did I just say that?!' He mentally scolded himself. 'Damn it Alain, control yourself, she's ten! Then again her uncle had no problem. Argh! What am I saying?!'

ash was thinking to same thing but worst, 'Okay I know Alain is handsome and great but I really need to control myself! Damn you and your good looks!' She mentally growled and rant. 'Calm yourself ashley.'