THE INDIGO LEAGUE, LAST ROUND BATTLES! STARTS...

Last time, ash has defeated and won all her four field battles and moving onto the next round.

At night, group were now sat at a restaurant on the top floor of a multi-storey building.

cynthia borrowing their kitchen to cook the meal.

The chefs watched in awe as the cynthia whizzed around the kitchen seemingly doing three things at once, it was like she is an expert

"Our customers do not come here to cook." The head chef said in a confused tone.

"Well, maybe they should try it." cynthai responded, cheerful as ever. "ashley, Takato, dinner is almost ready!"

ash and Takato looked at each other and laughed, "Okay!" They response.

Soon they were all sat around the table with several dishes of incredible food in front of them.

"Well, how does it look?" cynthai asked, smiling.

"It looks great!" The two kids cheered in unison.

The three teens cheered in unison while the Pokémon added their own gleeful opinions.

"These croquettes are excellent as always." Brock complimented.

"These are so good. Nobody cooks like you do." Takato said to his mother.

"You know, if you win your next battle you'll be allowed to use up to six Pokémon per match." Professor Oak explained to ash, "Have you decided which Pokémon you'll choose?"

ash looked up from her food, "Not really. But I have an idea for what Pokémon I'm going to use." She said.

Same night, they meet a trainer named Ritchie who also had a Pikachu named Sparky. They gang became great friends with him and chatted up with him, happily.

• • • •

It was the next morning and ash was about to find out who she would be fighting in the next round.

The gang arrived the reception where ash met Ritchie again who had already been given a battle but no opponent.

All ash had to do was fish a Magikarp out of a small tank and the letters and numbers on its side would tell her who she will be battling against.

ash used a small fishing rod and quickly hooked something and she pulled it up out of the water it was a Magikarp with 'A-3' painted on its side.

"'A-3' That means your next opponent is going to be..." The assistant lady pointed to a screen which pulled ash's picture back and put it next to another, her opponent in the next round was Ritchie.

Everyone froze in shock at this development but soon the two trainers soon overcame it and walked up to each other.

"Well ashley, as we're friends let's promise to make this battle the best that we've ever had." Ritchie said.

"Deal, see you on the battlefield then." ash said.

ash and Ritchie shook hands as acceptance.

• • • •

"Ladies and gentlemen we will have our fifth round battle! On the green side we a trainer from Pallet Town, ashley Mew Ketchum."

The crowd cheered loudly, remembering all her battles.

"And on the red side, we have Ritchie Hiroshi from Frodomar City!"

The crowd cheered.

"Let's the battle begin!"