SUNGCHAN - When he forgot your birthday

"SUNGCHAN?! What are you doing?" You called your husband who was focusing on his phone."Yeah babe?" he asked and you sat down beside him.

"What are you watching?" you asked and he turned back to his phone."Just a movie" Sungchan said and you hummed softly.

"Oh are you free this Saturday?" he shrugged."Why?" you smiled cheekily."Let's go to the beach?? Let's have picnic!!" you suggested clapping your hands excitedly.

"Hmm I'll check first" he said and you nodded pulling out your phone too."Oh? Shotaro texted me" Sungchan turned to you with a sharp look.

"Aish nothing!! He just wanted to ask if I can lend him my headphone.His had broken" You explained and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"The gamer headphones?" you chuckled and nodded your head."Tch tch he could just buy a new one" he mumbled and you giggled at his jealousy.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he picked it up right away.

"Hello? Yeah Mom"

"Hello Sungchannie.How are you and Y/niee?"

"Good as always Mom.What about you and Dad?"

"We're just fine here.Just wanna tell you that we're meeting the Park's Mafia to make the deals"

"Ahh I see.When?"

"Not sure but we'll tell you asap"

"Are you going too?"

"Yes of course.Mrs Park is my bestie.You can bring Y/n if you want to"

"Hm I'll check it out"

"Okay then.Bye"

"Bye"

He hung up the call and you looked at him."Mom?" he nodded."Why?" he shrugged."Just telling me that we'll meet the Park's for the deals" he informed and you nodded.

"Cool" he chuckled at your blunt respond."You want to come?" he asked and you shrugged."I'm not sure because the orders are piling up" you sighed.

"Aww you can quit if you want.You know I'm rich.So don't need to take your lip gloss orders" he kissed your head."But I want to" you squeaked and he chuckled.

"Fine fine"

Saturday

You woke up happily as it was your birthday.You giggled seeing the wishes texts from your friends and families.

You saw Sungchan was still sleeping.You kissed his cheek and went downstairs cooking the breakfast.

You were coking peacefully when the doorbell rang.The guards opened it and you looked at the guests."Hey guys!" you greeted your husband's gangs with a wide smile.

"Hey Y/n! How are you?" Taeyong asked and you just muttered a small fine."Hey guys" Sungchan panted as he ran downstairs.

"Chill young man.We're not that late!" Johnny said and you frowned."W-Where are you going?" you asked disappointedly.

"The deals with Park's remember?" Sungchan said wearing his socks."It's today?" he hummed and you looked down.

"I promise it won't be long hm?" he kissed your forehead and pecked your lips before leaving with his gangs in rush."B-But you didn't even wish me happy birthday.Did you forget?" you whispered and sighed.

"Whatever stick to the plan.I'll just go first and wait for him there" you breathed in and continued the plan for your small birthday party.

————

Sungchan finally arrived at the building where his parents were waiting, after sitting in the car for nearly 3 hours.

"Hey son.Have a seat" his father said and he quickly took a seat.Then the Park's started their deals discussions.After that, they had a short break.

"Sungchan I heard that you're married" Park's son, Jihoon said and Sungchan chuckled."Yes haha" they smiled widely and Sungchan started to brag about his wife's kindness, cuteness, success and all.

In the mean time, you, the wife or the birthday girl arrived at the beach where you planned for your mini birthday party.

You started to decorate the place prettily while waiting for your husband.You distracted yourself with the beach and your phone as soon as you finished.

You already texted him but he didn't seem to even read it.Back to your husband, Sungchan finished the deals and left home with his parents after a few hours.

"I thought you'll not come with us.Y/n is such a nice wife" his mother said and he confusedly chuckled."Of course I'll come.Why shouldn't I?" he asked and they looked at him confusedly.

"Isn't today is Y/n's birthday? We thought you will  cancel the deal to celebrate her birthday?" his father asked and Sungchan quickly took out his phone turning off the airplane mode right away, only to see messages from his wife that was hours ago.

"FUCK" He cursed."JUNG SUNGCHAN DID YOU FORGET HER BIRTHDAY?!"

————

It was already 9 pm and the place was about to close.Here you were still waiting for your husband.

"Uh miss? We're closing" the staffs said and you looked down."S-Sure I'll just clean these up" you packed up the decorations and the foods that you brought driving back home with sorrow and sadness.

You wiped the still flowing tears."Why are you crying? It's just birthday" you sighed while talking to yourself."It's just birthday" you muttered and wiped the tears again breathing in and out to calm yourself down.

In another point of view, Sungchan arrived at the location that you sent him."Miss? I heard that there should be a small picnic here.A birthday party" Sungchan asked the staffs that were cleaning the area.

"Ah yes.She booked here but we saw that no one was there with her.She waited until we closed the service at 9.She already went home about 10 minutes ago" one of the staffs informed and Sungchan cursed himself and drove back home.

When he arrived home, he saw you playing with your phone in your pyjamas."You're home" you smiled widely and his heart broke seeing your puffy eyes.

"Happy birthday" he hugged you tightly."Thanks" you smiled widely."I'm very sorry babe.I-I don't know how could I forgot this important day" he looked down.

"It's okay.It's just birthday" you shrugged and he shook his head."It's not just a birthday.It's the day you're born.A miracle day for an angel" he cupped your face and you just chuckled with happy tears.

"Thanks" he kissed you and it lasted for a few minutes until you pulled off."Can we still celebrate my birthday?" he nodded with a wide smile and a little smirk.

"Let's celebrate your birthday all night"

—————————————————

HI HELLO ANNYEONG!? SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT PUBLISHING!! HERE IS MY SORRY GIFT!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! ❤️