04 Reason

"I'm sorry if I ruined the moment earlier, Y/N."

Y/N: It's okay. They also have a meeting. Btw, who's looking for me?"

"Your regular client. He's in the room 301."

Y/N: Ohhh. I see. Got it! Thank you!

On your way to see your client, you saw your sister on the hallway.

Y/N: There you are. Come with me. I have a clie--

your sister: Why you agreed on the bet? Either you win or lose, they still have a prize?! That's not how you play the game! You're fucking expert on that game! Your bets are not like that before!? Now, you're defeated and everyone will talk about you! Your image is now ruined!

You stayed silent as your sister burst her frustration about your game earlier.

your sister: You're not like that before! I know that! You didn't listen to me earli--

Y/N: I WOULD RATHER LOSE THE GAME, MONEY,  AND MY FUCKING TITLE RATHER THAN TO LOSE YOU! IT'S MY DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY AS YOUR OLDER SISTER TO KEEP YOU SAFE BECAUSE I PROMISE TO MOM AND DAD THAT I WILL  PROTECT YOU EVEN IF IT COSTS MY LIFE AND DIGNITY! I KNOW TO MYSELF THAT YOU CAN'T DO PROSTITUTION! CAN YOU?!

Your sister flinched and she stayed silent.

Y/N: I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THAT KIND OF JOB! LUCKILY, I LOSE. WHAT IF I WON AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL COME TO THEM? CAN YOU HANDLE THEM? WHAT IF THEY WILL KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THEIR ORDERS? THERE'S A POSSIBILTY THAT THEY WILL KILL YOU IMMEDIATELY. THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST AN ORDINARY PEOPLE! I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER IN PAIN AGAIN YOU KNOW THAT. 

Silence dominates the hallway and your sister didn't say any words. 

Y/N: I sacrificed myself for you. Please don't waste it. 

-----