29 Confrontation

------

Sanzu points a gun at the boss and begins questioning him about what happened.

Sanzu: Is it you who leaked the information and set up a trap for us?

The boss did not respond, but his eyes are tense and he can't look Sanzu directly in the eyes.

Sanzu: You know, I absolutely detest traitors, and I can tell if you're a traitor or not, so tell the truth or die.

Sanzu cocked the gun and pointed it towards the boss. He is trembling and unable to move.

The boss: Alright! Just don't kill me!!!

Sanzu: Do you have any accomplices?

The boss: If I say the truth please let me live!!!

Sanzu: Yeah, why not? Answer the question.

The boss: Y-y-yes! T-the person who planted the explosive at the venue was a member of a police agency that functions as a spy. They offer my protection in return for information about the party since they want to eliminate mafia organizations especially, Bonten. They knew that you, who is a member of Bonten, was here.

Sanzu: So the contract signing was part of the plan as well?

The boss: Y-yes! They were about to assassinate you, but they failed because you ran immediately.

Sanzu: Tch. They're simply fucking dumb. Is that all you've got?

The boss: Y-yes! It's the tru--

Sanzu shot the gun. The silencer on the rifle prevented it from making any noise. The boss's skull was swollen with blood, and Sanzu was just looking at him as he was on the phone with Mikey.

Mikey: A spy huh? I see. What about y/n? Is she safe?

Sanzu: Yeah. She's safe. I'll pick her up later.

Mikey: That's good to hear. For the time being, all we need to do is find the spy who failed to assassinate you. Do anything you like with the spy and get some important information about the police agency.

Sanzu: Understood.

The call ended, and Sanzu immediately left the room. The boss's guards try to stop him, but Sanzu shoots them as well. When he was about to leave the hospital, he threatened the nurses and doctors that nobody would talk of what had happened and if any information was provided, they will die. Sanzu left a bag with cash inside to guarantee that no one will mention it.